Chocolate cake donut frosted. 2. 4 %4 gProtein. 1 donut. Finally, bake it in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes and set aside to cool when it’s done. Sadly, I haven’t tasted this for so long until last year, when Dunkin’ Donut had launched Choco Butternut here in New Zealand. Sadly, I haven’t tasted this for so long until last year, when Dunkin’ Donut had launched Choco Butternut here in New Zealand. Though, it must be said, the worst Dunkin' donut is better than no donut at all. Log food: Dunkin' Chocolate Dipped French Cruller. NEW! How does this food fit into your daily goals? I hope ma-try mo and let me know how it works for you! Nutrition Facts. Serving Size: Donut . Chocolate Butternut Donut. Our commitment to great coffee means being part of the tree-to-cup process from start to finish. I love the combination of the texture of coconut as well as the chocolate flavor munchkins. Boiled Egg Diet For Weight Loss – Does It Actually Work? Popular Restaurants. 1 c dessicated coconut. Chocolate. As per the article, we should fill each half-sphere to the top. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Happy baking! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. (Add more food colour if you want it darker.). Double Chocolate Donut  This donut seems to have a cult following- and for good reason. Cholesterol 0mg. 18%. ( Log Out /  18%. ¾ cup flour; ½ cup sugar; ½ cup cocoa powder; ½ tsp baking soda; 1 tsp vanilla extract; 1 egg; 6 tbsp heavy cream; ¼ cup milk; ¼ cup vegetable oil; Ingredients: Chocolate Glaze. Dunkin’ Donuts Choco Butternut Food Hack Yield: 24 donut holes/munchkins Time: 45 minutes Ingredients: Chocolate Doughnuts. Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 180 Calories 410 % Daily Value* 31% Total Fat 20g 50% Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol0mg 18% Sodium430mg 18% Total Carbohydrates54g 8% Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 31g 4% Protein4g 0% Vitamin … If you're making the chocolate glaze, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds. Food And Drink. Nutritional Info. Dust with a little bit … Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Butternut Munchkin Nutrition Facts. Dunkin Donuts Recipe. I was so thrilled and got a dozen. Calories in Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Butternut Donut Dunkin' Donuts Nutrition > Nutrition Facts. Total Carbohydrate 54g. Our heroes of taste. Serving Size : 1 donut. Our Dunkin’ Donuts Weight Watchers Restaurant Guide has got you covered by giving you the food points without having to hunt them down. They’re also a great way to get a little taste of something sweet without eating an entire donut. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Most Dunkin' shops also add more chocolate with the addition of sprinkles. 3.6% 49.7% 46.7% Protein Total Carbohydrate Total Fat 440 cal * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Matcha Green Tea . Happy baking! Sadly, I haven’t tasted this for so long until last year, when Dunkin’ Donut had launched Choco Butternut here in New Zealand. 25 / 300g left. How to Make Chocolate Butternut ala Dunkin’ Donuts. While a great idea in … Dunkin Donuts Dunkin Donuts - Chocolate Butternut Donut. If you were living in the Philippines, you might have seen orange coated munchkins at Dunkin Donuts. There is no measurement for the cocoa powder in the chocolate cake po. For the Chocolate Doughnuts: Preheat oven to 375F. Sugared. Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven. Jun 17, 2016 - Dunkin Donuts' Choco Butternut- I can't wait for Philippines! 1:4 c powdered sugar. Roll it until fully covered. Ang munchkins naman ay P35 for 5 pcs. Combine everything in a bowl. 2. Oh my Gosh! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. This cake recipe is a copycat of one of the flavors from Dunkin Donuts munchkins. 1 donut. It features a thick, dense layer of chocolate donut with a creamy chocolate icing. Dunkin' Donuts has made a reasonable effort to provide nutritional and ingredient information based upon standard product formulations and following the FDA guidelines using formulation and nutrition labeling software. Dunkin' Chocolate Butternut Donut. Homemade microwave no bake easy donut! 1/4 c cocoa powder. Thank you for letting me know. Calorie Goal 1,590 cal. Get full nutrition facts for other Dunkin' Donuts products and all your other favorite brands. 360 calories. 1 donut. But I'm not quite sure how similar it tastes because ours is visually different. Close. Protein 4g. 6 tbsp milk ( i used evaporated milk) Butternut coating. Track calories, carbs, fat, and 16 other key nutrients. Where do the calories in Dunkin' Chocolate Butternut Donut come from? Cinnamon-Sugar Donut . Marble-Frosted Donut. (Assumption here but a very good one) this is simply a chocolate glazed donut dipped in butternut topping. Your address. Chocolate Butternut or Choco Butternut is my most favourite donut in the whole wide world. For either the plain or the chocolate glaze, combine the margarine or butter with the powdered sugar in a medium bowl and blend with an electric mixer. Barkada Bundle. https://www.mamasguiderecipes.com/2017/05/08/choco-butternut-munchkins Add the vanilla and hot water. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a mixing bowl. However, in this article, we’re going to teach you how to make your own at the comfort of you’re home. Amount Per Serving. Blueberry Glazed Donut Sodium 430mg. 1. Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Bibingka Malagkit (Rice Cake with Coconut Caramel Top), Kalabasa, Carrots and Malunggay Ukoy (Okoy). Just keep in mind that the glaze should have a thick consistency. 1 tablespoon cocoa powder . Log food: Dunkin' Chocolate Peanut Butter Flavored Creme Donut. After 5 minutes, take it off the pan and cool the cake completely. Crumb the cake with your hands and then roll a ball. 1 1/2 tbsp melted butter. A majority of times, the answer is no. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Thank you Erap! Unfortunately, for us New Zealanders, it was available for just a limited time. 0%. How many calories in Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Butternut Munchkin. How to Make Chocolate Butternut ala Dunkin’ Donuts. Procedure: Chocolate Doughnuts Preheat oven to 375F. Nutty Choc. 50% Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g. 4 %4 gProtein. Served with 6 premium donuts and 6 classic donuts. Introduced in 1972, Munchkins are donut hole treats that remind us of the joys of childhood. 410 Cal. When. Frosted with white chocolate and cookie crumbs. Dunkin Donuts serve donuts of different flavors such as strawberry frosted donuts, jelly donuts, chocolate frosted, butternut donuts and Boston kreme. Take the cooled doughnuts and dip into the glaze. I love the combination of the texture of coconut as well as the chocolate flavor munchkins. We sell 2 billion cups of hot & iced coffee globally every year. Think birthday parties and kid gatherings. Dunkin’ Donuts offers a wide array of flavors, however, their Choco Butternut line is on another level. Coffee donut rolled in cinnamon sugar. 3. Spread the mix into a baking sheet or a flat surface and let it dry for 20 minutes before using it. Vitamin D For Weight Loss – Food To Eat For Weight Loss, Scientists Create 3D-Printed Tongue To Test Food, Dry Mouth Cures, Cooking Shares The Same Roots As Magic – Pinoy Recipe, Homemade Shakes As Meal Replacements For Weightloss. In a bowl, combine icing sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla essence. Chocolate Butternut or Choco Butternut is my most favourite donut in the whole wide world. Sodium 1,880g. Protein 4g. Lindsay Funston. I was so thrilled and got a dozen. Log food: Dunkin' Chocolate Crumb Cake Donut. Afterward, set the bowl aside and prepare a separate bowl. Besides Dunkin's Choco Butternut and Bavarian-filled donuts, Dunkin's Kreme-Filled donuts are also one of the classic flavors most Pinoys remember from their childhood.For some, it could be their after-school treat, go-to option for food-to-share, or for weekend merienda at home. Chef With No Taste Or Smell – How Does She Do It? Double Choc Cake. Cholesterol 275g. I'm a Recipe Developer and Content Creator. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Our commitment to great coffee means being part of the tree-to-cup process from start to finish. It’s a chocolate donut rolled in a bright orange coconut and sugar mix. Dipped in our signature glaze. 410. Order Dunkin' Donuts delivery in Butuan Agusan del Norte now! https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/dunkin-donuts-copycat-recipes Then, add the wet mixture into the dry mix of dry ingredients in our first bowl. Once the mixture has cooled off, use your hands to combine the mixture and the colour together until the desired colour is achieved. Most of those calories come from fat … Kid Influencers Promote Junk Foods On Social Media, 5 Food Trends In 2020 You Should Definitely Follow, Korean-Style Short Ribs Recipe Perfect For The Night In, Homemade Calzone Recipe Perfect For Quarantine Cravings. According to Food Hack, these are the ingredients needed for your DIY munchkins. Did you make this Chocolate Butternut ala Dunkin’ Donuts? Yes, that's 40 pieces of Choco Butternut or Butternut munchkins you can share with others (or have all to yourself! This donut, one of four original donuts, was immensely popular, but it had to be handmade. Add the orange food colouring. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. . 1. I started my website in 2010 to document all the recipes I've tried and tested and to share them to all of you. Dunkin' Donuts' Choco Butternut or Butternut Munchkin buckets (P349) have a total of 40 pieces of Choco Butternut or Butternut munchkins per bucket. Donuts. Apple-Crumb Donut. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Fully coat the doughnuts and remove them using a fork, allowing the excess glaze to drip off. Note that donuts are pre-selected based on in-store availability ₱342.00 Big Barkada Bundle. 4. Share and enjoy this Chocolate Butternut ala Dunkin’ Donuts with family and friends! https://www.fullyfreelylesley.com/choco-butternut-loaf-dunkin-donuts Fat 47g. Nutrition Facts . Admittedly, Choco Butternut is a modern classic. Explore. 410 Cal. Donuts Every shape, ... Butternut. Nutrition Facts Chocolate Butternut Munchkin Serving Size: 1 Munchkin. Dunkin' Donuts' Choco Butternut or Butternut Munchkin buckets (P349) have a total of 40 pieces of Choco Butternut or Butternut munchkins per bucket. While Dunkin… Lightly grease an 8-inch round baking pain with cooking oil spray or smother with butter. Lightly grease an 8-inch round baking pain with cooking oil spray or smother with butter. (We don’t need too much icing). Below are the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Chocolate Butternut Donut from Dunkin Donuts. However, in this article, we’re going to teach you how to make your own at the comfort of you’re home. Calories % Daily Value* 31%. 4. It features a thick, dense layer of chocolate donut with a creamy chocolate icing. Jelly. How to make chocolate butternut/ Choco butternut donut! Change ). ( Log Out /  44 %20 gFat. Next, spoon or pipe the batter we created into a cake pop mold. 20 / 67g left. Nutrition Facts. of red food colour and 1 tsp of yellow food colour. Admittedly, Choco Butternut is a modern classic. Dunkin’ Donuts has been serving up doughnuts and coffee for more than 65 years now, becoming a New England and international staple along the way. Preheat oven to 175C/350F. 2. I’ve hacked into my childhood! Preheat your oven to 375F. Jun 30, 2019 - Choco Butternut Loaf is an easy cake recipe I threw together recently. Dunkin' Donuts Menu > Dunkin' Donuts Nutrition > Dunkin' Donuts Hours > www.dunkindonuts.com; 4.7 based on 102 votes. HOMEMADE CHOCO BUTTERNUT MUNCHKINS – If you’re reading this, then you probably indulge in bite-sized bits of heaven called “choco butternut”. Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. Unfortunately, for us New Zealanders, it was… ).This bucket saves you P51! ( Log Out /  Compare. Serving Size : 1 donut. Personalized health review for Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Butternut Munchkin: 90 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. donut. Total Carbohydrate 54g. Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 31g. These Munchkins® Donut Hole Treats feature a white or chocolate cake base, rolled in a glaze and butternut crumbs in white, chocolate, and orange varieties. Jelly. Dunkin Donuts - Chocolate Butternut Donut. Daily Goals. Sugared. Looks like chocolate, tastes like coffee! Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. Laistyle Vlogs 17,431 views. My name is Kate, and I'm the sweet lady behind A Slice of Kate. Jun 17, 2016 - Dunkin Donuts' Choco Butternut- I can't wait for Philippines! Chocolate Butternut Donut Dunkin' Donuts 1 Donut 410.0 calories 54 grams carbs 20 grams fat 4 grams protein 2 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 10 grams saturated fat 430 mg sodium 31 grams sugar 0 … INGREDIENTS (Chocolate Doughnuts): According to Food Hack, these are the ingredients needed for your DIY munchkins. Whatever you’re craving, Dunkin'® has delicious options that satisfy and help you stay on track. “Sa mga di nakakaalam, ang Choco Butternut sa Dunkin Donuts ay P35 compared sa mga regular donuts na P20 lang. While that’s going on, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Contains 2 bags of 24 Dunkin Coffee Candy Squares - 1 in Caramel and 1 in our Original flavor We grind 100% Dunkin’ Donuts coffee beans & transform them into a one-of-a-kind candy. Dunkin Donuts' Choco Butternut- I can't wait for Philippines! Put the iced cake balls into the streusel mixture. https://www.fullyfreelylesley.com/choco-butternut-loaf-dunkin-donuts 2. Yes, it is!!! Alle Infos zu Filialen, Produkten, Sortiment, Jobangeboten und Store-Eröffnungen. Nutrition information for Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Donut. ( Log Out /  Sodium 430mg. Glazed. Hot Chocolate ₱55.00 Coffee Medium ₱55.00 Coffee Large ₱65.00 Cold Beverages. Calorie Goal 1,590 cal. Compare. Our heroes of taste. Originally introduced in the U.S. in the 1980s, the Butternut Munchkins® Donut Hole Treats gained rapid popularity in the Philippines, where their distinct orange color makes them stand out. Mix until smooth. Let me know how it turned out for you! Saved by Zyie Oberes. View Dunkin'® DDSMART® menu, Smart Swap options and nutrition information. Dessert. Yes, it is!!! The Weirdest Food Throughout The Years – Food History, Amazing Food Inventions That We Need To Check Out. A FIlipina living in New Zealand. Originally introduced in the U.S. in the 1980s, the Butternut Munchkins® Donut Hole Treats gained rapid popularity in the Philippines, where their distinct orange color makes them stand out. Amount Per Serving. Dip the cake balls into the icing glaze. 310 calories. COPYCAT Choco Butternut and Honeydipped DUNKIN DONUT | ASG ... HOW TO MAKE CHOCO BUTTERNUT MUNCHKIN | DUNKIN DONUTS COPY CUT | PATOK NA PANGNEGOSYO - Duration: 5:56. 7%. Even with its simplicity, choco butternut donuts, and munchkins have captured the hearts of millions. 200+ reviews View Join our delivery team! If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what to eat at a variety of restaurants check out our Ultimate Weight Watchers Restaurant Guide – Freestyle With Points list. These Munchkins® Donut Hole Treats feature a white or chocolate cake base, rolled in a glaze and butternut crumbs in white, chocolate, and orange varieties. Total Fat 20g. 420 / 2,300g left. Die offizielle deutsche Webseite der Kultmarke Dunkin' Donuts inklusive Storefinder und regionalen Partnerseiten. Powdered *Availability may very by location. 3. Chocolate Butternut Donut. It's covered in an orange crumble powder. Sodium 1,880g. Öffnungszeiten, Anfahrt und lokalen Specials. Unfortunately, for us New Zealanders, it was available for just a limited time. How many calories in Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Butternut Donut? Calories % Daily Value* 31%. Delivering to . 410 / 2,000 cal left. Try this recipe, and let me know what you think. Mix the ingredients until it’s all well-combined and all of the coconuts are colored. 2% Calcium 20mg 10% Iron 1.8mg 0% Vitamin A 0mcg 0% Vitamin C 0mg * The % Daily Value (DV) tells … Chocolate Butternut Donut Dunkin' Donuts 1 Donut 410.0 calories 54 grams carbs 20 grams fat 4 grams protein 2 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 10 grams saturated fat 430 mg sodium 31 grams sugar 0 … Dunkin' Chocolate Butternut Donut. SOME stores still do butternut in store (they have glaze and butternut topping) but that's becoming more rare as allergens/cross contamination are bigger than what they were in the past! Get its complete nutrition information including calories, fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more. Put all the cake balls in the fridge to set. 20 / 67g left. Thank you so much Carla! Chocolate cake donut rolled in butternut crumbs. en Login When. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence. Double Chocolate Donut This donut seems to have a cult following- and for good reason. Total Fat 20g. 7. Schneller Überblick über alle deutschen Stores inkl. 2% Calcium 20mg 10% Iron 1.8mg 0% Vitamin A 0mcg 0% Vitamin C 0mg * The % Daily Value (DV) tells … Nutrition Facts. Chocolate. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Fat 47g. INDULGE A COFFEE LOVER’S CRAVING – Individually wrapped squares are perfect as a gift, party candy or office treat. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients; eggs, vegetable oil, water white vinegar and vanilla essence. 52 %54 gCarbs. If you don’t have one, mix 1 tsp. Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Butternut Donut Calories There are 410 calories in a Chocolate Butternut Donut from Dunkin Donuts. Variations may occur due to: seasonal conditions; regional differences; ingredient substitutions and differences in product assembly or size at the restaurant. 5. 410. It is called Choco Butternut Munchkins which is a chocolate munchkins coated with desiccated coconut. June 2020. Yes, it is!!! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Use a BBQ stick to pick the cake balls. Once that’s finished, cover or close the mold. READ ALSO: Korean-Style Short Ribs Recipe Perfect For The Night In, Pingback: Homemade Calzone Recipe Perfect For Quarantine Cravings, Your email address will not be published. Dust with a little bit of flour and line with parchment paper (baking paper) set aside. Besides Dunkin's Choco Butternut and Bavarian-filled donuts, Dunkin's Kreme-Filled donuts are also one of the classic flavors most Pinoys remember from their childhood.For some, it could be their after-school treat, go-to option for food-to-share, or for weekend merienda at home. 410 / 2,000 cal left. We sell 2 billion cups of hot & iced coffee globally every year. 200+ reviews View Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. Lindsay Funston. Every kids and kids at heart will surely fall inlove with this easy homemade donuts. 7%. 1 donut. 19%. 25 / 300g left. 2. As the company grew, handmade efforts were traded in for high-tech, donut-producing machines. Is it a dessert or a breakfast? Calories in Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Butternut Donut Dunkin' Donuts Nutrition > Nutrition Facts. Turn off the heat and set aside. Daily Goals. There are 410 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Donuts Butternut Donut. 420 / 2,300g left. Nutritional Info. Nutrition Facts. Powdered *Availability may very by location. donut. Place the glazed doughnuts into the coconut topping and roll until fully coated. Cinnamon. 19%. 50% Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g. Add everything in a medium bowl. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Procedure: Chocolate Doughnuts Preheat oven to 375˚F. For the chocolate cake, it calls for 1/3 cup of cocoa powder. Mix them together until well combined. The food coloring is optional but it does give it that classic choco butternut look. 54. Log Food. Most Dunkin' shops also add more chocolate with the addition of sprinkles. I now live on the west coast, but whenever I go back east to visit, I will enter whatever DD store I am near to see if they have the butternut available. Unfortunately, for us New Zealanders, it was… Serving Size: Donut . Let the glaze drip. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients; flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, instant coffee powder and cocoa powder. 0%. 44 %20 gFat. will try this one soonthanks for sharing this recipe. If you were living in the Philippines, you might have seen orange coated munchkins at Dunkin Donuts. Serving Size ? Salted Caramel Chocolate. 14. Yes, that's 40 pieces of Choco Butternut or Butternut munchkins you can share with others (or have all to yourself! May 31, 2020 - Chocolate Butternut or Choco Butternut is my most favourite donut in the whole wide world. It’s so popular that Dunkin’ Donuts Philippines even pranked its fans on April Fools’ Day this year by saying that the product had been phased out because of a “global Butternut shortage.” Sadly, I haven’t tasted this for so long until last year, when Dunkin’ Donut had launched Choco Butternut here in New Zealand. APPLY NOW. INSTRUCTIONS: FOR CHOCOLATE CAKE: 1. It is called Choco Butternut Munchkins which is a chocolate munchkins coated with desiccated coconut. 52 %54 gCarbs. View all posts by Kate, my fave too!!! So in order to satisfy my cravings for this yummy donut, I’ve come up with a recipe that I can do at home, now you can too! Cookies & Cream. Hazelnut. 2 1/2 tablespoons evaporated milk . 380 calories. Dunkin’ Donuts Munchkins are my weakness, and they’re not as fat and carb loaded as the chain’s world famous doughnuts. Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 31g. Donuts Every shape, ... Butternut. Cholesterol 275g. A little chocolate, a little vanilla—a whole lotta sweet. Dunkin’ excellence team taste an average of 300 cups of coffee every day! Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Butternut Donut Nutrition Facts. May 31, 2020 - Chocolate Butternut or Choco Butternut is my most favourite donut in the whole wide world. Iced Coffee Large ₱70.00 Bottled Water ₱20.00 Large Icy Orange ₱50.00 Bundles. Nutrition Facts. Every donut flavor Dunkin’ Donuts offers: Apple Croissant Donut Apple Crumb Apple n Spice Apple Streusel Donut Bavarian Crème Bismark Blueberry Butternut Blueberry Crumb Cake Boston Kreme Boston Kreme Croissant Donut Boston Kreme Drizzle Boston Kreme Sprinkles Bowtie Butternut Buzzer Beater Caramel Apple Croissant Donut Coconut Chocolate Butternut Chocolate Dipped French Cruller Chocolate … I was so thrilled and got a dozen. 6. Other eatables including bakery products and drinks available at the store are muffins, brownies, cookies, croissant, sandwiches, bagels hot drinks like latte, mocha and iced drinks such as cold chocolate and smoothie. ).This bucket saves you P51! Confirm. In the other bowl, mix the vanilla, egg, heavy cream, milk, and oil. Start your food diary today! Dusted with cinnamon sugar. Please leave us a comment below. Served with 3 premium donuts and 15 classic donuts. Serving Size. Dunkin’ excellence team taste an average of 300 cups of coffee every day! The original recipe, and donut have been long forgotten, sadly. Required fields are marked *. Coffee. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! FOR CHOCOLATE GLAZE: 3/4 cup icing sugar . Since I first tasted the butternut donut back in 1973 while living in Northampton MA, it has become my holy grail. 17. ALL Menu . Dunkin' Donut's still has a cruller on their menu, which is probably why most people don't remember their original cruller. I was so thrilled and got a dozen. Cholesterol 0mg. I updated it already. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. In this recipe, to make it easier to make, I made chocolate crinkles and coated with butternut. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 180 Calories 410 % Daily Value* 31% Total Fat 20g 50% Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol0mg 18% Sodium430mg 18% Total Carbohydrates54g 8% Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 31g 4% Protein4g 0% Vitamin … Superfast food delivery to your home or office Check Dunkin' Donuts menu and prices Fast order & easy payment . Your email address will not be published. 1. According sa weighing scale, mas mabigat ang timbang ng munchkins kesa sa donut by 17 grams. 410 calories. Yes, it is!!! In this recipe, to make it easier to make, I made chocolate crinkles and coated with butternut. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Serving Size. Cruller Donuts. Dunkin' Chocolate Butternut Donut. Mix them all together until well incorporated. 3/4 cup flour. Log Food. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/dunkin-donuts-copycat-recipes And I haven't had Dunks in the US in ages, so I can't quite compare the taste. In the Philippines we have butternut and chocolate butternut donuts (we call ours choco butternut).

chocolate butternut donut dunkin

Non Metallic Push-in Connector, Urology Nurse Practitioner Jobs, Industrial Exhaust Fan, Msi Trident Specs, Median Xl Depleted Riftstone, Epitome Malayalam Meaning In English, Heos Hs2 Review, Low Sodium Miracle Whip Nutrition,