Hi, I'm Anyke Hi loves! Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz. A few months ago I purchased and reviewed the pure honey moisture infused edge control and loved it, this is my top favorite edge control. This cream has super intense hydration and that was the first thing I noticed about this cream. The product has a buttery smell and is relatively thick. $6.48 $ 6. So I got to try out the Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream a super moisturizing rich cream formulated with honey, coconut oil, and shea butter to nourish and hydrate the driest hair. Welcome to my blog Beauty Health and Curls Join me as I share my beauty & health tips, product reviews on non-toxic beauty and natural hair care. In this case I used the product on several occasions (obviously forgetting about my other twisting creams) and with two main styles. Shop for Creme of Nature products at Sally Beauty. Creme of Nature Pure Honey collection is infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter. $14.95. Buy now. I found on one occasion when doing the twists after wash day with different products than before, it didn’t particularly result in the same definition. See updated 2020 products, reviews, and photos! Have you ever tried this product before? ( Log Out /  Walmart # 566797628. So far I am very impressed with the creme of nature pure honey line. ( Log Out /  CREME OF NATURE PURE HONEY MOISTURE WHIP TWISTING CREAM 11.5oz. Item # 312789 Define and elongate curls with Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream infused with Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil and Shea Butter for long-lasting hold and shine. All products were purchased and views are solely mine. 24 Reviews. Define and elongate curls with Moisture Whip Twisting Cream infused with Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil and Shea Butter for long-lasting hold and shine. This collection targets dry, dehydrated hair to provide essential moisture, softness and smoothness where your hair needs it without weighing it down. Buy Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream 326g at Superdrug.com plus much more from Creme of Nature . Creme Of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo, Creme of nature pure honey collection is infused with a blend of pure honey, certified natural coconut oil and shea butter. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. However, I decided to get a second option and use them interchangeably. This NEW collection targets Upon use on damp hair I found that it ‘melted‘ into my hair, so to speak. To find out more about the girl behind the blog, visit the about section! Define and elongate curls with Moisture Whip Twisting Cream infused with Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil and Shea Butter for long-lasting hold and shine. I must say that the Creme of Nature Pure Honey line is a lovely addition to the already stellar Creme of Nature brand. $8.49. There’s no sulfates, mineral oil or silicones. Antigua & Barbuda Travel Guide: Where to Stay, What to Eat & What to Do, Travel Diary: 2 Hours in Saint George’s, Grenada, Product Review: Creme of Nature Pure Honey Twisting Cream, Product Review: Creme of Nature ft Wash Day Routine on Type 4 Hair – As Told by Ali, Product Review: Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Hydrating Curl Cream – As Told by Ali, Aztec Indian Healing (Bentonite) Clay Mask Review on Type 4 Hair, 3 Impressive Ways to Use Aloe Vera on Natural Hair, Product Review: Creme of Nature ft Wash Day Routine on Type 4 Hair, Product Review: Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque, Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo & Conditioner. ... Creme of Nature. DEFINE & ELONGATE CURLS WITH LONG-LASTING HOLD Define and elongate curls with Moisture Whip Twisting Cream infused with Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil and Shea Butter for long-lasting hold and shine. When I’m not working a 9-5, you can find me creating content in my safe haven. Then twist, shingle, coil or wash n’ go. The only issue I had, which is not really of the product but having to be careful what products I use it with (e.g. Provides Crunchy-Feel Soft and Shiny Curls No Sulfates, No Mineral Oil, No Silicones Non-Flaking, Non-Sticky, Non-Greasy Defines and Elongates Curls Long Lasting Hold Creme of Nature Pure Honey collection is infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter. Shop Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. ... Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream 326g. Creme Of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream 11.5 OzProvides Crunchy-Feel Soft and Shiny CurlsNo Sulfates, No Mineral Oil, No SiliconesNon-Flaking, Non-Sticky, Non-GreasyDefines and Elongates CurlsLong Lasting HoldInfused with a blend of Pure H There are also no sulfates, mineral oil and silicones in this product. For a wide assortment of Creme of Nature visit Target.com today. It’s usually not my first option of styling due to how long it takes. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Also, in the case of mixing them with others or doing different styles to see how well they work. ... Be the first to review “Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream (11.5 oz. $11.59 Moisture Whip Twisting Cream is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1. y_2020, m_11, d_24, h_16; bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12; Change ). This collection targets dry, dehydrated hair to provide essential moisture, softness, and smoothness where your hair needs it without weighing it down. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! AFRO Beauty Shop one of a major retailer of Holland in the field of hair care products and selling Top brands Shea moisture devacurl cantu organic novex Pure Honey HAIR CARE Infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter, this collection is ideal for all hair types providing the essential moisture, softness and smoothness your hair needs without weighing it down. Share: SKU: 075724428072. PRODUCT BENEFITS Defines & Elongates C Categories: Creme of Nature - Pure Honey, Creme of Nature Tags: leave-in conditioner, natural hair, paraben free, sulfate free, twisting cream Additional information Reviews (0) item 5 Creme Of Nature Pure Honey Twisting Cream 11.5oz Jar 5 - Creme Of Nature Pure Honey Twisting Cream 11.5oz Jar. 4.6 out of 5 stars 24 ratings. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. ... Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream. Helps restore moisture for healthy looking hair. After contemplating on several choices, I grabbed this product to test it out. Pickup & delivery Walmart.com. Do Creme of Nature Moisture Whip Twisting Creme – This formula is very thick and creamy. Quantity. Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream is infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter. Creme of Nature Pure Honey collection is infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter. While in St. Lucia, there was a hair store right next door to my hotel (the temptation). 4.4 out of 5 stars with 11 reviews. Creme Of Nature Pure Honey Twisting Cream 11.5 Ounce Jar (340ml) (2 Pack) Brand: CRÈME OF NATURE. My strands felt moisturized at once. cremeofnature.com First off the product comes in a 11.5 oz jar with a wide mouth, therefore making it easy to scoop out whatever amount you want. As you know I like trying out products more than once in order to give a correct review. Another new style with great results. Great review!! The formula is not sticky or greasy and provided a lovely sheen to my hair. PRODUCT BENEFITS Defines & Elongates Curls Provides Crunch-Free Soft & Shiny Curls Long-Lasting Hold Non-Flaking, Non-Sticky, Non-Greasy NO Sulfates*, NO Mineral Oil*, NO […] Overall: 4/ 5Quality: 4/ 5Fragrance:  3/ 5Effectiveness: 4.2/ 5Price: $ – $$. Define and elongate curls with Moisture Whip Twisting Cream infused with Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil and Shea Butter for long-lasting hold and shine. ... Creme of Nature Pure Honey Knot Away Leave-In Detangler. leave-in conditioner). item 6 CREME OF NATURE PURE HONEY TWIST & HOLD DEFINING CUSTARD 11.5 OZ 6 - CREME OF NATURE PURE HONEY TWIST & HOLD DEFINING CUSTARD 11.5 OZ. Hit the notification bell so you wont miss any new videos ! I haven’t done a braid out in a long time! To get the definition above I have to braid my hair in small sections, as opposed to throwing in some chunky twists. Description. My blog is about living a healthier lifestyle and using cleaner beauty products. I never knew this was possible, but any twist out I do after this has to be with 3 strands! ( Log Out /  13 Reviews. After using the edge control I was pretty excited to try more from the pure honey line because of the performance of the product. )” Cancel reply. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream The creme of nature pure honey collection has been out for a while now. Learn how your comment data is processed. Styling Moisture Whip Twisting Cream Texturizing Curl Setting Lotion Moisture Infusion Edge Control. Lastly, it also states that it defines and elongates curls, provides crunch-free soft and shiny curls, non-flaking, non-sticky and non-greasy. BENEFITS Defines & Elongates Curls Provides Crunch-Free Soft & Shiny Curls Long-Lasting Hold Non-Flaking, Non-Sticky, Non-Greasy NO Sulfates* NO Mineral Oil* NO Silicones* How to Use: Scoop a liberal amount into your hand and … Prior to this I had given up on Creme of Nature products, however the reviews this product line was getting had me sold. I’m a Caribbean Blogger, Natural Hair Enthusiast, and Island Gyal born and raised in Antigua and Barbuda. Creme of Nature Pure Honey collection is infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter. Define and elongate curls with Moisture Whip Twisting Cream infused with Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil and Shea Butter for long-lasting hold and shine. Was $11.23 $ 11. This NEW collection targets dry, dehydrated hair to provide essential moisture, softness, and smoothness where your hair needs it without weighing it down. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. 48 $6.48 $ 6. Although the product label says it can be used for twists, shingles, coils or wash n’ go, I tried it first with a braid out then with a couple twist outs. 11. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Free shipping. After watching a few youtube videos, I decided to try a 3-strand twist out. Crème of Nature Pure Honey collection is infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter. Products Creme of Nature Pure Honey Twisting Cream, Moisture Whip - 11.5 oz Previous Creme of Nature Pure Honey Setting Lotion, Texturizing Curl, for Dry, Dehydrated Hair - 12 fl oz Next Creme of Nature Moisture Replenish & Strengthening Mask Available from these sellers. This NEW collection targets dry, dehydrated hair to provide essential moisture, softness, and smoothness where your hair needs it without weighing it down. Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream 11.5oz. I also share my smoothie recipes & foods that benefit your health, Carol’s Daughter Wash Day Delight Shampoo, Shea Moisture Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + …, Shea Moisture Moringa & Avocado Power Greens Reconstructor. I finally got around to trying the NEW Creme of Nature Pure Honey Line on my natural hair. $7.50. First off the product comes in a 11.5 oz jar with a wide mouth, therefore making it easy to scoop out whatever amount you want. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out /  Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream 11.5 OZ, .65 lbs. I'm late to the party but I'm hereeee. Creme of Nature $6.99 Define and elongate curls with Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream infused with Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil … Thanks for reading, let me know if you do try it . I finally got a chance to try another product from this line, during NYFW I received a bag full of products. I have a passion for self-development, exploring new places and living life. All the things I knew my hair needed and would absorb. From the labelling the words that caught my attention were “Moisture Whip“, “Pure Honey” and “Creamy Shea Butter“. 48. Creme Of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream 11.5oz DEFINE & ELONGATE CURLS WITH LONG-LASTING HOLD Define and elongate curls with Moisture Whip Twisting Cream infused with Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil and Shea Butter for long-lasting hold and shine. It smells awesome and really softened the twists. Let’s see if it lived it up to the hype (keep reading). ... Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo 12 fl oz. Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream 11.5 oz. Let's get into this creme of nature pure honey review! ... Moisture Whip Twisting Cream Pure Honey by Creme of Nature SBS-105924. Define and elongate curls with Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream infused with Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil and Shea Butter for long-lasting hold and shine. How To Use : Scoop a liberal amount into your hand and smooth downward on small sections of damp hair using fingertips. FYI: This post is not sponsored. The creme of nature pure honey collection has been out for a while now. This collection targets dry, dehydrated hair to provide essential moisture, softness and smoothness. I was definitely pleased with the result and it lasted longer than usual. This NEW collection targets dry, dehydrated hair to provide essential moisture, softness, and smoothness where your hair needs it without weighing it down. Creme of Nature. I haven’t been a fan of creme of nature because I found some of their products to dry my hair out but I’ve heard good reviews and your review AND twistouts are making me want to try it as soon as I take these braids out. A few months ago I purchased and reviewed the pure honey moisture infused edge control and loved it, this is my top favorite edge control. We offer salon professional beauty supplies and products for all your beauty needs. I’m loving the look of your blog , I used there honey shampoo and hair mask i love it and your article was very informative i loved it thanks for sharing. $6.49 *See offer details. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Curl Cream (2) Everyday Shampoo (2) Leave In Conditioner (2) Conditioning Treatments (2) ... Creme of Nature Pure Honey Replenish & Strengthen Hair Mask. Hope you enjoy it! Buy Cream of Nature Argan Oil Con Honey Twisting Cream at Walmart.com. Cream of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Whip Twisting Cream - 11.5oz. Retail Price: $5.99-$7.99. This is my second twisting cream in a matter of months, first was Taliah Waajid’s Curly Curl Cream which I’ve only used once. Get FREE shipping on eligible Creme of Nature products at CVS Pharmacy. If you have really dry hair this will add moisture and shine while leaving you with defined popping curls. Free standard delivery Order and Collect. Review: I used this the first time with a wash and go followed with some finger coils, I was blown away.

creme of nature pure honey twisting cream

Summer Slush Recipes With Alcohol, Smash Ultimate Stages, Afterglow Ag 9 Ps4 Mic Not Working, 3 Bedroom Condo North York For Sale, Azure Sql Database Vs Managed Instance, Fraxinus Angustifolia 'raywood For Sale Uk, Nyc Subway Graffiti 2018,