The oven is used somewhat but not tons. GE has three major classes of home/kitchen appliances – the Regular GE series, the Profile series, and the Cafe series. The Profile series ovens stand out clearly from the others in terms of innovation. Traditional We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. The Cafe CTS70DP2NS1 is equipped with a smart system that automatically adjusts cooking times and temperature for the perfect cooking results. Authorized repair service - $470.69. I called in and had to wait 30 minutes on hold to get to customer service. Finally, it stopped, but we still cannot use the wall oven. The ovens also had two small dents on the outside of the doors. The doors open at the side and swing to either the left or right, allowing you enough chance to take out your food and meat comfortably. Called GE and they were not helpful or sympathetic at all. Some innovative models like the GE Profile Twin Flex PT9200SLSS also allow you to prepare two different meals at different temperatures and at the same time. Higher-end models have a sturdy construction and are more durable than the lower models. I waited for roughly 35 minutes listening to their truly horrible wait noise. An oven that cannot deliver desired cooking, baking, or broiling results is not so impressive, even if it is packed with a lot of features. A link has directed you to this review. It stopped working after little over 2 years minimal use. I called to schedule an appointment. Wish I had read the reviews before buying. We value your privacy. GE Monogram 30" Professional French Door Wall Oven - ZET1FHSS - $4,699 . Reviews … Needless to say we are not happy campers with GE at this time. I am stuck with an expensive product that I am very unhappy with. For the perfect blend of design, technology, and innovation, you can also choose to upgrade to a GE Cafe series oven. Products are not what they use to be. The double-oven version of this model is the GE JTD5000SNSS, which consists of two ovens that … While they do not have some of the features we know and love in the electric option, the 24” GE JGRP20SENSS, for example, retains the self-clean feature. We will be using the Monogram 30 Inch Electronic Convection Double Wall Oven … Whether you’re preparing an elaborate holiday meal, and need to cook multiple foods at different temperatures, or creating a quick and simple meal on a busy work night our Double Wall Ovens … The Cafe CTS70DP2NS1 is available in the 30-inch and 27-inch models. When we called customer service we were told that is just the way it is. This oven is only 1-1/2 yrs old with minimum use. Instead of two rolling racks in each oven they only provide one. With the PT9200SLSS, you can prepare two different meals at the same time, unlike the standard GE single ovens. This unique feature, without oil, gives you fried food results. Popular model. Most wall oven brands now stick to the electric ovens only, instead of retaining some gas oven models. Thanks to its Wi-Fi connectivity, it can be controlled using the GE Kitchen App. GE Profile double wall oven PT75505F7SS was installed in our new house on 3/14/2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GE Monogram 30 in. Offering plenty of space for cooking up lots of meals, this double oven… With all the premium features and cooking power, a wall oven that requires constant service repair is not a good wall oven. It also has the steam clean self-clean option and heavy-duty racks that can withstand the self-clean cycle. The flying metal "bb's" chipped the glass door. The Wi-Fi connect feature also works with Alexa and Google Assistant to provide a voice-control feature. The regular GE ovens may not compare to premium brands like Bosch, Wolf, and Viking, among others, but the exterior designs are sleek. Will never buy another GE appliance. If you are remodeling your kitchen or just setting it up for the first time, you need to get the right size to match your kitchen design. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. Reviews For … How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Washing Machines? Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox. GE wall oven features like the hot-air frying, menu-driven guided cooking, and the true European convection technology are some features you can only find in the Profile series. $3,888.00. The French door oven offers a half swing option to solve the little space issue. See what other Designer Appliances readers are saying. Broiler in Oven … Are you looking for the best range hood for your kitchen? There is only two adults living in the home, who take of what we have worked hard for. GE Oven: 2020 GE vs GE Profile vs Cafe Ovens Review, 2) Best GE Profile Wall Oven, PTS7000SNSS, 3) Best Standard Wall Oven, GE JTS5000SNSS, 4) Best Double Wall Oven, GE Cafe CTD70DP2NS1, 5) Best Combination Wall Oven, GE PT7800SHSS, 6) Most Versatile Wall Oven, GE Profile PT9200SLSS, Best Range Hood: Top 5 Range Hoods Reviewed, Best Over the Range Microwave: Top 9 Picks of 2020, 4 Design Tips to Make Your Small Kitchen Feel Big, 5 Remodeling Ideas that Will Make Your Kitchen Great for Entertaining, Single or Double Oven selection. Last evening it happened again. But I only used my self clean about 3 times and I noticed enamel wearing off along sides and bottom of oven even putting and some larger pit holes. The latter option is scarce to find even in high-end oven models from other brands. The single ovens are just perfect for small families without heavy cooking needs. All it says in the guide book is wipe up fruit juices and other they may stain but not take enamel off, and that’s what GE was trying to tell me. Popular model, Single or Double Oven selection. Poor design!!! One of two parts arrived on the day of my appointment. Combination Ovens No amount of "press cancel to clear" (see photo) worked. Learn More > Color: Save. As one of its special features, the PT9200SLSS has a rapid preheat time, which gets your oven ready twice as fast as a standard GE wall oven. They open at the right and swing to the left. Very disappointed. GE Profile and Cafe series have high-end models that come equipped with premium features. A minute or so later there was a loud explosion, a flash, and a fire … The Wi-Fi connectivity grants you access to smart features, lots of recipes, and remote control of the oven, using the app. The company knows about this problem, but they keep making money off replacing the fan which then breaks again a year or so later. However, I have since changed my mind. This system allows for, Single or Double Oven selection. Ideal budget purchase. Model JTS5000SN1SS This $1200.00 oven worked for exactly 3 months before it started throwing error codes. Some of its top features include the 8-pass broil element for edge-to-edge even browning, and a built-in sensor in the microwave that automatically adjusts cooking time. High-end models utilize the “true European convection” technology, which has an extra heating element for better heat circulation and airflow. GE oven models like the GE Cafe CTS90FP2MS1 are French door oven types. GE ovens have three cleaning options – the manual cleaning, the regular self-clean option, and the self-clean with steam clean option. GE has impressive double ovens, like the GE Cafe CTD70DM2NS5, which also gives you better control of the cooking performance. GE Profile double wall oven PT75505F7SS was installed in our new house on 3/14/2018. GE Double Wall Ovens combine elegant styling with versatile functionality. I felt confident in my choice because years ago my purchases were with GE and I did my homework and shopped around. The oven racks in the top models also have the glide feature, which allows you to load or take out dishware from the oven easily. It combines the tried and true engineering you would expect from GE with some fancy new features to take your oven into the 21st century and beyond. This feature, which is present in some GE wall ovens, like the PKS7000SNSS, is what separates GE from regular wall oven brands. Two distinctive features of the Cafe series ovens are the custom handles and unique colors. This 30 inch double oven has both a convection oven up top and a regular thermal oven … Gas Ovens That means you need to look at the exterior finishing, the type of door swing, the type of control panel, and the type of handle too. GE Appliances has some good models in each fuel type configuration. Just like other top wall oven brands, GE wall ovens have three main types. Here is our summary table that explain the difference between GE, Profile, and Cafe series wall ovens. Incorporates Convection cooking. GE Appliances is one of the oldest home appliances brands in the United States. Find the best Monogram Double Wall Ovens and more at Abt. Cleaning Type Self Cleaning. This model also has other impressive GE wall oven features like the closed-door broiling feature, 8-pass broil element, and the 10-pass bake element. The other racks make scratching noises when you slide them in or out and feel cheap. This is a strong point in its favor, as you are likely to find a good GE wall oven model that matches your budget. A wall oven is only as good as it is reliable. GE ovens have three major types by door swing – the traditional swing type, the side swing, and the French door oven option. I was forced to buy this oven to fit into the space of the previous one- which after numerous repairs and replacements of the computer board was rendered unfixable. Read helpful reviews from our … Had to replace control board. With one year old twins crawling around we fear they will burn their fingers if they touch the oven. GE Monogram Single Convection Wall Oven provides a full 5.0 cu. Anyway, the GE was on sale and had the convection capability, … The doors open at the middle, and both halves swing to either side. Before we wrap up this guide, let’s look at the GE oven models that made it to our best ovens’ list. Unsubscribe easily. The PTS7000SNSS has a precision temperature probe for monitoring the oven interior. Electric Ovens GE needs to step up to the plate and repair this defect. Talked to them a few times but they said they’re done with my case it’s self inflicted, not satisfied at all very disappointed. The CTD70DP2NS1 has a 10-pass dual broil element and a 10-pass bake element in both ovens, which ensures an even browning. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. We have owned our GE gas double oven for a year and a half. Hidden because the backlight shuts off when not in use and only reveals just the clock time. GE ovens with the side swing option are limited to GE Advantium over-the-range microwave/speed ovens. Nevertheless, it went out when we were baking in it a few days prior to Christmas. The self-clean feature is another important oven parameter to consider before paying for one. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! They also have single wall ovens, double wall ovens, single/double wall ovens, and pizza ovens. GE oven models come in various types and configurations. It is equipped with the True European Convection with Precise Air technology, which has a third heating element and a reversing fan for enhanced circulation.

ge monogram 30 double wall oven reviews

The Ordinary Vc, Rayonier Hoko Dickey, How Are Polar Bears Affected By Climate Change, Taylormade Driver Head Only For Sale, Jackaroo 6 Burner Bbq Review, Motion Force And Work 7th Class, Arlington House Wrought Iron Outdoor Action Dining Chair, Dynacraft Hybrid Golf Clubs, Whole House Fan Massachusetts, How To Get To The Tomb Of Sargeras,