In addition to being super fluffy/moist – we love them for a lot of reasons. Read More. Healthy Chocolate Chip Apple Muffins. honey, plain yogurt, brown sugar, rolled oats, baking powder and 9 more. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and combine with a pastry cutter or fork. It’s hands-down our favorite muffin recipe ever. Reply. First Name . Serve them for breakfast with fresh fruit or as an afternoon snack with a glass of milk. Great question! Required fields are marked *. These are the best and I can’t wait to use this recipe for many years. Super easy recipe takes only 15 minutes to prep and yields muffins that are moist, soft and fluffy and sooooo yummy! To make this healthy apple muffins recipe, simply: Make the oat flour. If you are looking for another healthy chocolate chip muffin idea, check out these Double Chocolate Chip Muffins with Zucchini or those Pistachio Chocolate Chip Muffins from Sugar Salt Magic! For a healthy twist, we substituted applesauce for butter, took out some sugar (your kids won’t notice) and added olive oil. Your email address will not be published. I can’t even believe it. Tip: if there are extras, they freeze well. Banana-Zucchini Muffins 1. Grease muffin tin or line with paper muffin cups and set tin aside. Whip up a batch of tempting muffins from our easy recipes. Great … Our apples from apple picking are finally gone! Chocolate Pudding Sour Cream Bundt Cake (Boxed Mix) May 8, 2020. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, spray non-stick 12 muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside. Indulgently fudgy, moist and chocolate chip loaded. How to Make Chocolate Chip Muffins. Oil makes the muffins extra moist and tender. Add apple sauce and mix to combine. (I am raising both of my hands right now). These easy muffins come together so fast, you oven will beep right when you are done filling muffin tin … Fudgy Brown Sugar Brownies (one egg) January 3, 2019. {sugar-free, vegan, gluten free recipe}- thebigmansworld.com They’re full of tender zucchini and chocolate chips but are made healthier by using applesauce instead of lots of butter. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top of each muffin and then swirl with a fork. Chocolate Recipes. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix to combine. I had a vision for fluffy and moist chocolatey muffin and thought Greek yogurt would be perfect for that. Let rest in the baking tins for 10 minutes or more, then move to a drying rack to cool. Mix dry ingredients (flour, spices, baking powder, baking soda, and salt) … Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin Ingredient. 5 from 7 votes. Don’t replace it with applesauce or bananas…use this recipe for healthier muffins. My kids insisted we add chocolate chips, and they were right, the perfect Fall muffin! We went over the weekend, and I promised my kids we would experiment with lots of […], Not sure what to make for dinner? Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins; Light and Fluffy Blueberry Banana Muffins; Even more Muffin Recipes; For more delicious fall baking, try my Healthy Apple Bread and favorite Apple Pie Recipe next! For a healthy twist, we substituted applesauce for butter, took out some sugar (your kids won’t notice) and added olive oil. Chocolate Recipes. If you love this banana muffin recipe, try one of these healthy baked goods next: Pumpkin Bread Cake Mix Recipes. My kids at the moment are loving these Healthier Chocolate Chip Muffins. Cinnamon muffins are a delicious addition to a quick breakfast or as a snack and they are even better when you add chocolate chips. These apple muffins make a great morning or afternoon tea snack. The recipe can be modfied- just use apples instead of choclate chips. As an aside, you may have noticed that we are affiliate for GFJules. First, you switch out the traditional white flour for a healthier option. 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins (GF, V, Paleo)- Healthy, 5-ingredient fluffy muffins loaded with chocolate chips and 100% guilt-free and low carb! white chocolate, flour, chocolate chips, vanilla essence, bicarbonate of soda and 7 more Banana Chocolate Muffins Fueling With Flavour all purpose flour, vanilla extract, granulated sugar, dark chocolate chunks and 7 more Can you tell me how many calories are per muffin? #treatyoself. Cook Time 20 minutes. Make delicious banana chocolate chip muffins that have slightly crisp muffin tops and moist centers with this easy recipe. January 22, 2019. I made a batch of your Chocolate Chip Muffins for breakfast yesterday, and everyone in our household enjoyed it. Back to the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Apple Muffins…. Muffins also freeze well. How to make Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips . We use cookies to track site visits (but not any personal details), 2 cups Gluten-Free Flour with xanthum gum (we used, 4 tablespoons butter or dairy free butter, melted (we use Earth Balance soy free sticks), ½ cup chocolate chips, plus more for topping (we used semi sweet), ½ heaping cup chopped walnuts (skip if nut free). Healthy Chocolate Chip Apple Muffins. Making these Choc Chip Muffins are seriously so easy – and SO quick too! I really hope you’ll love them as much as I do. Hi! January 22, 2019. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 18 wells in two muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside. Oh my gosh! They are gluten free, dairy free, so easy to make and perfect for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack. These are the ultimate healthy muffin recipe with the best dark chocolate and mandarin orange flavor combination. bananas, whole wheat flour, applesauce, baking soda, eggs, sea salt and 5 more. These little pumpkin babies are SO delicious. 40 min. Slowly fold in the chocolate chips into the batter. This fun and simple recipe is kid-approved and was actually the idea of a young man who enjoys chocolate chips in almost everything. https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/applesauce-muffins-recipe These Chocolate Chip Apple Muffins are a new Fall favorite! Yield: 12 muffins Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Our kids other top two muffins are almond flour banana muffins and healthy blueberry muffins. Healthy Apple Muffins (One Bowl Recipe) Print Pin. January 3, 2019. I think the secret ingredient to this is apple sauce, because it made the muffins extra moist and tasty. This Apple - Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe also called for nuts, which I did not add. Even better, these muffins are guilt free and super low in sugar. https://amyshealthybaking.com/.../2018/04/10/cinnamon-apple-banana-muffins Print. My baby turned SIX on Sunday! Plus, they’re made without any oil and still perfectly moist. Cake Mix Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins . They're soft, fluffy and seriously loaded with chocolate chips. Fill cups 2/3 full. Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe. They are packed with chocolate chips, bursting with apples and have a hint of cinnamon… are you drooling yet? They're soft, fluffy and seriously loaded with chocolate chips. Plus baking with vegetables or fruit adds moisture to gluten-free baked goods so they have the best texture and are extra tasty. Soft, moist, light, chocolate rich and hard to resist with every bite! As always: enjoy. If leftovers, store in an airtight container. Yassss. These healthy banana muffins are delicious plain, but they’re also great with all sorts of mix-ins. Oh my goodness! The batter is easy to make and comes together in about 10 minutes. 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon Pinch ground ginger (optional) 1/2 teaspoon salt 2/3 cup maple syrup 2 large eggs WEEKLY NEWSLETTER . My name is Karen, and I’m the mom in our Healthy Gluten-Free Family. Sprinkling the muffins with sugar before baking gives them a crispy top, just like a coffee-shop muffin--but these are a whole lot more nutritious than your average coffee-shop muffin, thanks to wholesome ingredients like white whole-wheat flour. As a bonus, you home will smell amazing when you baking them. These Healthy Chocolate Muffins help you eat well and have your chocolate too! Healthy Mini Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Muffins The Baking Chocola Tess large eggs, all purpose flour, walnuts, baking soda, raisins and 13 more Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Ripe Life ADVERTISEMENT. Start making this recipe by shredding your zucchini on a cutting board (or in your food processor) and patting it dry well with a towel. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 12 full size muffin tins (skip if allergic). Puree the oats in a blender or food processor until they reach a fine flour-like consistency. Can't stop, won't stop eating these healthy chocolate chip muffins. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer bowl, add eggs, sugar, melted butter and vanilla and mix to combine and smooth. ). These healthy apple-cinnamon muffins will put you in an autumnal state of mind no matter the time of year. These healthy apple muffins are quick and easy to make in one bowl! These Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist and healthy bakery style muffins with lots of mini chocolate chips that will disappear in seconds. These gluten-free muffins are a real treat! This recipe calls for 3 ripe bananas and pantry staple ingredients. sims 4 skill cheats link. These muffins taste decadent straight from the oven or served warm. This Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe has plenty of submissions if you need. Sweet vanilla flavor, bursting with melty morsels of delicious chocolate chips. Low-fat apple, banana and cinnamon muffins ... oat bran, soya milk and soya flour – all beneficial ingredients for anyone eating for a healthy heart. These make a yummy breakfast or after school snack! These healthy gluten free apple cinnamon muffins are made from wholesome oat flour, fresh apples, applesauce and cozy spices. If you like what you’re seeing, subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date on the latest recipes and tips! Then you bake for 30-35 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Healthier Chocolate Chip Muffins. Perfect for this cool Chicago October day! These Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Muffins with Quinoa Flakes are a yummy and healthy snack, plus they’re perfect for mornings when you’re on the run‍♂️ Given I’m 4 weeks gluten-free and feeling so much better, the wheat protein is gonzo for good in my books. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 12 full size muffin tins with baking cups. My posts and pictures here and on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter are labors of love that allow me to share a very personal journey with you, one our family has taken together — learning, experimenting and sharing how to raise a healthy happy gluten-free family.   Chocolate … Combine all ingredients until smooth except the apple, cinnamon and sugar topping. So we have apples 3 ways– grated, chopped and as apple sauce, because apple season! Seriously the best- thanks for sharing! Mix the dry ingredients. All you need to make these easy and moist banana muffins are a few basic ingredients and chocolate chips. Our Turkey Chili Recipe calls for clean ingredients- turkey, beans and veggies. Fairfield County, Connecticut 9/21/2019 03:29:55 am. For a gluten-free version: I like to use Bob’s Red Mill 1-1 gluten-free baking flour . All rights reserved. Chocolate Chip Apple Muffins Adapted from Apple Strudel Muffins on allrecipes.com Yields 12 muffins (308 calories per muffin) 2 cups all purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 cup butter, softened And importantly, purchasing through an affiliate link does not change your cost at all. And with apples 3 ways-- grated, chopped and apple sauce, the texture is unreal! Here is one last apple recipe that was the kids favorite. Set aside. I prefer to add an entire bag of chocolate chips though so they are super chocolately! TIP: Check at 25 minutes and if the tops are "done enough", cover with foil and bake the additional 5-10 minutes. The chocolate chip apple combo is unreal. Sprinkle tops of muffins before baking with a combination of 3 tablespoons sugar … products containing gluten. Chocolate Chip Muffins with Applesauce Rate this recipe Your rating Rate this a 1: Couldn't eat it Rate this a 2: Didn't like it Rate this a 3: It was OK Rate this a 4: Liked it Rate this a 5: … The best part, they are flourless and require minimal ingredients.These are perfect for a pick-me-up snack or even a great dessert. And yet healthy with Greek yogurt, applesauce, cacao powder, whole wheat flour, honey or maple syrup. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. And just look at the texture! They are made with plain flour and I’ve added some oats for a bit of fibre and then sweetened with banana and honey. Instructions. Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later PIN IT! Soft, moist and fluffy! Try folding 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, chopped walnuts, pecans, or chocolate chips (my favorite!) Taste: No exaggeration, these muffins taste exactly like chocolate chip cookie dough, in muffin form! Total Time 30 minutes. You’d never guess these chocolate chip muffins were healthy! Similarly, these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are oil-free and healthier than most baked goods! Healthy Chocolate Muffins. These healthy pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are my new favorite way to get the kitchen good and messy! Bake in the preheated oven for ten minutes, then lower the heat to 400 degrees F and bake for another ten minutes until muffins are golden brown. Instructions. The custard powder gives a lovely flavour and the white chocolate makes it a little bit naughty. These gluten-free muffins are a real treat! I modified my Amazing Blueberry Muffins recipe and made it quite a bit healthier! Vegan. Raise your hand if you always had Peelz packed in your lunch box as a kid!! Healthy chocolate chip muffins are 100% whole grain, low in sugar and can be made dairy-free. https://www.allrecipes.com/.../healthy-banana-chocolate-chip-oat-muffins Your email address will not be published. . Chocolate muffins in your face today friends!!! Website by Seaver Interactive LLC. For an all whole wheat version: substitute regular flour with whole wheat flour, but remove the extra 1 tbsp. The muffins are moist, soft and fluffy and taste amazing! Packed with chocolate chips, bursting with apples and with a hint of cinnamon, they taste amazing! You’ll need 14 ingredients all found in your pantry: gluten-free flour (we used GF Jules all purpose flour – affiliate link) , baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, eggs, butter or dairy free butter, sugar, vanilla, grated apple, chopped apples, apple sauce, chocolate chips and walnuts. Our apples from apple picking are finally gone! Print . Pant size friendly muffins that taste so rich with pockets of melty chocolate decadence in your mouth (Hello milk chocolate chips! These Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are out of this world delicious. Here is one last apple recipe that was the kids favorite. Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Muffins. 1 ¾ cups white whole wheat flour or regular whole wheat flour

healthy apple chocolate chip muffins

Ryobi 18v Blower Review, Agriculture Universities In Usa, Is It Safe To Shower In A Thunderstorm, San Juan Clothing, Different Types Of Poems And How To Write Them, Nyc Subway Graffiti 2018, Pavakkai Pitlai Opos,