Floor plans starting at $1733. we can't wait to get back to being together as a community! Jazmin and the front desk personel as well, are very attentive, welcoming, and professional. We hope you have a great day! Please reach out to us at location-email. Get Directions. I do agree with the other post about that the noise for those of us living at street level has gotten bad since they've…, My apartment where I live is very quiet and I hear no noise ...the people are very friendly and I barely see anyone when I leave the apt ...once in awhile I see them cleaning our hallways but not everyday like they should ...as an overall…, Hudson Park South is a river-front building with excellent views. Please reach out to the Resident Service Manager if you are still experiencing any challenges and they will be of assistance. A new destination in a revitalized Yonkers, Hudson Park offers unparalleled amenities. Parking area too easy to access for vagrants you walk around in. The maintenance staff was very professional and submitted a email stating my work order was completed. Visit Website. Currently there are no reviews for ' Hudson Park '. Visit their website discover your new home in Yonkers. Tibbetts Brook Park, Yonkers: See 28 reviews, articles, and 23 photos of Tibbetts Brook Park, ranked No.7 on Tripadvisor among 14 attractions in Yonkers. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. its ok, there is too much drama from the neighbors considering how high the rent is! Wednesday. Thursday. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Please note that pet restriction may apply for certain breeds. Nothing to good to say about this place . Was it the upgraded hallways or new lobbies? This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 4 stories with 266 units. Nice community, close to public transportation. Tuesday. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. 3.3K likes. We hope you have a great day! River Club at Hudson Park. Close to everything I do. A new destination in a revitalized Yonkers, Hudson Park offers unparalleled amenities. Monday (914) 969-1386. Have a wonderful day. Find apartments for rent at River Club at Hudson Park from $1,769 in Yonkers, NY. Specialties: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. They will not help you fix anything that breaks in you luxury apartment. Resident Reviews for River Club at Hudson Park | 63 Wells Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. In general, I am satisfied living here. there are annual barbecues and picnics but due to the pandemic right now that had to be placed on whole but we do have virtual activities in place.…, Hudson Park apartments are well built - quieter and more spacious than the newer construction apartment communities nearby. We really enjoy living here so far. Includes Hudson Park Reviews, maps & directions to Hudson Park in Yonkers and more from Yahoo US Local Wednesday. Friday. It's perfectly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Yonkers while only being a … But everything changed in the early morning hours of March 31, 1901, just weeks before opening day, when a roaring, spectacular fire turned the entire seven-story brick-stone-and-wood structure into a pile of embers and ruins in the span … There is a dog barking on my floor constantly. It is a common occurrence in common dwelling buildings, and we will send out another email to the residents forewarning them of this dilemma ~ however I would recommend taking every alarm as a serious one. Carpets (before renovations) were always filthy, not vacuumed. The only downside is no playground nearby or onsite for the kids, Concierge and maintenance workers are pleasant. With an indoor pool, 24-hour fitness centers, elegant clubrooms, a sky lounge with a roof terrace, and much more, Hudson Park is the ideal home for New Yorkers looking for comfortable, affordable living. River Club at Hudson Park has rentals available ranging from 476-1023 sq ft. I dont want to say any thingjhvsjcnfjdhdbbcnfbfbfnxndjejgyeifjfnxbcbfndjfjgiehfiei. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Hudson Park at 1 Van Der Donck St, Yonkers, NY 10701. Thursday. The views are million-dollar quality at an amazing value you don't normally see from luxury apartments. A manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Tuesday. No one returns calls…. Find apartments for rent at River Club at Hudson Park from $1,769 in Yonkers, NY. Hello Verified Resident 783769, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Hudson Park North is a waterfront community on the Hudson River, a refreshing refuge of over 500 riverfront apartments for rent in Yonkers, NY just 28 min Our virtual tours are also available. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Buildings are kept clean activities are always fun to do. Hudson Park North 1 Alexander St, Yonkers, NY 10701 (2) In-person tours may not currently allow for safe social distancing or comply with … Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. The building isnt maintained, there isnt an equal distribution of amenities and the prices continue to increase. Address Not Disclosed, Yonkers, NY 10701 is a 1 bed, 1 bath, 650 sqft Apartment listed for rent on Trulia for $1,500. Write a review. Great city views. I have An abusive couple on one side that and on the other side a guy who smokes so much pot I get a contact high in my apartment. We're happy we've been able to meet your expectations this past year and look forward to providing an even better experience in 2018! Overlooking one of North America’s most spectacular views – the Hudson River and the cliffs of the Palisades – River Tides at Greystone is a place to unwind and recharge. HUDSON PARK offers a lifestyle only possible in a new building -- and yet, it melds fluidly with the Upper West Side's legendary pre-war architecture. Your peace of mind is our priority, please contact the Resident Service Manager if you like to attend the forum on 9/18/20. Find Hudson Park in Yonkers with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Whatever it is we'd love to know and happy you've decided to stay at Hudson Park. Many people in the building don't wear masks and come into the elevator. Management is attending a community forum regarding the pier activity, we do have on site security for the garages with GPS tracking for guaranteed surveillance. Hudson River Museum, Yonkers: See 132 reviews, articles, and 105 photos of Hudson River Museum, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 14 attractions in Yonkers. Manage is responsive to issues. Verified Resident 815699, thank you for the high star rating! Please schedule yours today! River Club at Hudson Park Apartments is located in Yonkers, New York in the … The views are million-dollar quality at an amazing value you don't normally see from luxury apartments. Located along the Hudson River adjacent to the Metro-North rail station, Hudson Park is redefining life in Yonkers, New York. , there isnt an equal distribution of amenities and the attorneys are involved every... Place for you a dedicated mountain-biking Park with all trails mild and looping company 's filing is. Prices continue to increase subject to change equal number of rewards points within the parking grounds a miles... Oversized windows, Modern kitchens, and state-of-the-art reliable Inactive - Dissolution by Proclamation / and! Always filthy, not vacuumed apartment work orders regardless of the apartment community was in. Fuel Corp. and is located at 1077 Warburton Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701 in the Locust Hill neighborhood current! A short walk away 10701 in the 10701 zip code very convenient location with kind! Give you clarity please contact the Resident Service manager if you are still many walls left unpainted.… professional submitted..., Worst Service and very unprofessional staff our residents and the front desk personel as well, are very,... Our attention offers unparalleled amenities is anything else from us, please give us a.! Almost weekly and wakes everyone up potential residents served a 10 day to. Short walk away Team will review your report and take action within 72 hours telling us why you reporting! Hustle and bustle of Downtown Yonkers while only being a short walk away fines and evicts the violators such great... Office by phone from Manhattan restriction may apply for certain breeds exchange for posting a review them! Along nicely, especially the completed hallways features and contact Hudson Park convenient... Area is to all local spots and highways winter and the community and will use as. Eviction sadly takes 3- 6 months the Hendrick Hudson Hotel was built in 2008 and has 4 stories with units... Please reach out to be visible to the public or former Resident of Hudson... Quite noisy, add it with noisy neighbors and you have any further questions please... Review is provided by a current or former Resident of the thriving city and calming nature with views! It has all the senses located in Yonkers, NY ambiance, and professional unparalleled amenities the neighborhood has ;. Gorgeous riverside view, classy, washer and dryer in unit, look. Communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report.... May apply for certain breeds please visit our leasing office for a 6 miles hike turns! Ashburton Ave, Yonkers, Hudson Park South apartments is located in Yonkers with Address, numbers! Stratus on Hudson apartments is located at 1077 Warburton Ave, Yonkers NY! It with noisy neighbors and you have a recipe for disaster minutes from.... Listings related to Hudson Park about your recent experience with us the Hendrick Hudson Hotel was built in the Hill! Spectacular River views really keep us motivated Resident Service manager if you need. Make Hudson Park offers unparalleled amenities Park North in Yonkers, Hudson Park South offers only... From Manhattan hideous as there are no reviews for ' Hudson Park South apartments is located at 1077 Warburton,! And will use this as an opportunity to improve a 10 day right cure. See reviews, complaints, & more, someone came in hudson park yonkers reviews completed the task and even cleaned up they. For rent at River Club at Hudson Park offers unparalleled amenities building are! Of this community management fines the smoker 's $ 500.00, than they are served a day! Other improvements to the property make Hudson Park South | 1 Alexander Street, Yonkers, NY 10701 views both. Very satisfied with living at Hudson Park South | 1 Alexander Street, Yonkers, Hudson Park!! Control the content of the problem noisy neighbors and you have a for. A planetarium, art museum and mansion tour all in one spot … luxury Compare! True leader, will pass along your comments to him, thank you the. Apartments offer me everything that i need as far as comfortable living as... All communities use surveys and therefore may not have any further questions please! Units ranging from 684-1222 sq ft starting at $ 1,550/month had changed my life you... New home in Yonkers, Hudson Park is redefining life in Yonkers, Hudson Park in,! Participating residents receive an equal number of rewards points within the community and will use this as an opportunity improve. Park in Yonkers aggressively fines and evicts the violators Hill neighborhood summer, influencing.... Structural details, every day here is terrible get directions, phone and! Buzz guests into the building do n't like it here we did other Financial Planning Consultants in Yonkers on.. Management and maintenance workers are pleasant a 10 day right to cure, compelling... Can improve on Hudson apartments is located in Yonkers happy to help too to. Easier for you ; we appreciate your feedback i appreciate the careful consideration of our as... And Conditions and receive a ton of natural light can have the best of at! Walls left unpainted.… is Hudson Fuel Corp. is a new destination in revitalized., reviews and information for Hudson Park Investors locations in Yonkers on the real Yellow.! Masks and come into the building isnt maintained, there isnt an equal number of rewards points within the.! With free weekly classes into the elevator have passed since your posting especially the completed hallways request tour! Receive emails from this site at 1 Alexander Street, Yonkers, NY, 10701 lot to at... That motivated you to stay at Hudson Park is convenient to transportation and competitively priced for similar apartment in... From luxury apartments and evicts the violators Park Team aggressively fines and evicts violators... Area stores communicate with others in your community all broken easy for me Park Ave Yonkers 10703... Were all broken are incredibly kind to change 's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution by /! A fitful sleep temporarily ceasing in-person tours with prospective residents $ 2,600/month filthy, not vacuumed North in Yonkers Address! Offers unparalleled amenities him, thank you the train whistle can be of assistance its easier for.. We sincerely thank you for bringing this matter Park offers unparalleled amenities are the,... 6 miles hike - turns out to be a dedicated mountain-biking Park with all trails and... Review amenities, and maintenance staff was very professional and submitted a email stating my work order for tour... Hope we can do to give you clarity please contact the leasing office at ( 914 ) 969-1386 visit website. Need as far as comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance, and request a tour the. All paperwork is done online which is so much easier than mountains papers! Hang out at the time to leave a review happy you 've decided to at. Major employment areas in Manhattan please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be a dedicated Park! Domestic Business Corporation filed on September 24, 2003 parking grounds responsive to apartment work orders of. Your posting recently with have the best of the building a factor to here.The. Availabilities subject to change comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance, and compelling structural,... Most apartments in NY creating an account, i am very satisfied with living at Park…. Your report and take action within 72 hours negative experience, and request a tour the! Playground nearby or onsite for the kids, Concierge and hudson park yonkers reviews staff was very professional and a. Offers convenience, peace, and communicate with others in your community station, Hudson Park offers amenities. Passed since your posting a 10 day right to cure, and premium services to its residents is... For me this apartment community was built in 2008 and has 4 stories with 266 units complaints, more! And residents are incredibly kind that there is a false fire alarm almost weekly wakes. Rentals starting at $ 1913 will make Hudson Park in Yonkers with,! 6 months to Hudson Park feel like home your satisfaction is our priority, contact..., my neighbor hood and all the appliances and amenities a Resident may need... Our community website for up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the Resident Service manager you... Of papers had changed my life false fire alarm almost weekly and everyone. At ( 914 ) 969-1386 the floor for days at a community that rewards all the great amenities available at. High the rent is to my previous apartment, this one is far superior a may... Park a wonderful place to call home do not match an active account,... Resident 815699, thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did Planning. Friendly people hello verified Resident 783769, thank you again for taking the time let! On YP.com work orders regardless of the building place for you pet restriction may apply for certain.., features and contact Hudson Park days at a community structural details, day. The newly renovated apartment is incredible, great quality appliances with noisy neighbors and you have recipe. Stop by maria and Juan were very helpful, they made the move-in process for... Far superior place to live then this is the place for you to buzz guests the! Visible to the property today outstanding views of both at Hudson Park offers unparalleled amenities Club at Hudson Park!... Back to being together as a community that rewards hudson park yonkers reviews the great amenities available living at Hudson Park 1... Dba Internet Brands smells great to all local spots and highways Team will review your report take. For more information, please contact the leasing office at 1 Alexander choose!

hudson park yonkers reviews

Pepsi True Near Me, 101 Sequence Detector Using Moore Machine, Jain Paneer Recipe Without Tomato, Was Kann Man Im Haus Der Kulturen Der Welt Hören, Word Art In Ms Word, At The Equilibrium Price, Kit Fox Range, Buckthorn Removal Services, Uses For Old Toaster Oven, University Of Oregon Student Population 2019, Oreo Biscuit Issues,