Santana – Love Of My Life Lyrics. Love Of My Life - Santana & Dave Matthews Band intro Gm7 D7 2x Cm Bb Eb D7 Gm Cm Where you are that’s where I wanna be Gm Cm D7 And through your eyes all the things I wanna see Gm Cm And in the night you are my dream Gm Cm D7 Cm Bb Eb D7 You’re everything to me Gm D7 You’re the love of my life Gm D7 And the breath in my prayers Cm Bb Take my hand lead me there Eb D7 Where … A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. Total Plays 281 times by 4 Artists; From the release Supernatural (Album) First Played in Concert October 26, 1998 by Santana at Philipshalle, Düsseldorf, Germany; Most Recently Played February 1, 2020 by Santana at House of Blues, Las Vegas, NV, USA; General CommentI have this song with Santana and Dave Matthews...It is so great...Makes me think of good times in my life.All the words in this song are so true to what love is like! "Love of My Life", a song written by Cole Porter for the 1948 film The Pirate "Love of My Life", a song by Santana, featuring Dave Matthews, from Supernatural "L'amour de ma vie" ("The Love of My Life"), a song by Sherisse Laurence, Luxembourg's entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1986; See also. Richard Marx' debut single "Don't Mean Nothing" features Joe Walsh on guitar. Background and Early Life. Where you are thats where I wanna be And through your eyes all the things I wanna see And in the night you are my dream Youre everything to me Chorus Youre the love of my life And the breath in my prayers Take my hand lead me there I cant forget the taste of your mouth Last updated on 03.21.2010 Carlos Santana's brother Jorge Santana has died. : Lester Bangs, Leonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Leonard Bernstein. Listen to SANTANA.Love of my life k.mid, a free MIDI file on BitMidi. Naya Rivera, a beloved actor best-known for her role on Glee as the lesbian former cheerleader, Santana Lopez, has died, according to statements by Ventura County Sheriff Bill Ayub at a July 13 press conference. Find out at which radio station you can hear Santana - Love of my life. The Prince-penned "Manic Monday" was the first song The Bangles heard coming from a car radio, but "Eternal Flame" is closest to Susanna's heart, perhaps because she sang it in "various states of undress.". Facts. But that is just my opinion. Preview Add correction. After Cher revived "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)" in 1990, Salt-N-Pepa released "Shoop" and Whitney Houston had a #1 hit with "Exhale (Shoop Shoop).". "Love Of My Life" is a laid-back, bassy, contemporary "r'n'b" number that ends with some delicious Santana guitar and percussion interplay. Print and download Love of My Life sheet music by Santana. III (The Everly Brothers album), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Love_of_My_Life&oldid=948325234, Disambiguation pages with short descriptions, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Love of My Life", 1958 song written by Bryant and Bryant from, Love of My Life, a song by Gino Vannelli, 1976, "Love of My Life", a song written by Artie Shaw and Johnny Mercer for the 1940 film, "Love of My Life", a song written by Cole Porter for the 1948 film, "Love of My Life", a song by Santana, featuring Dave Matthews, from, "(Not) The Love of My Life", song by Yuna from, This page was last edited on 31 March 2020, at 12:14. And it's just like the ocean under the moon Well it's the same as the emotion that I get from you Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Comments: 15. A song he wrote and recorded from "sheer spiritual inspiration," Allen's didn't think "Southern Nights" had hit potential until Glen Campbell took it to #1 two years later. Where you are, that's where I wanna be And through your eyes, all the things I wanna see And in the night you are my dream You're everything Listen free to Santana – Supernatural ((Da Le) Yaleo, Love of My Life and more). Rivera was first reported missing on July 8 after her four-year-old son, Josey, was found alone on a pontoon boat at the northern end of Lake Piru in Southern California. Love Of My Life tab. The Kate Bush song "Running Up That Hill" is about making a deal with God to switch lives with your partner so there would be no more misunderstandings. The album … Larryjohnny from Irvine, Ca Thanks for posting that bit about Brahms, Rodrigo and how Santana is playing classical music too! Avril Lavigne has a perfume named after her song "Black Star." In England, to go "Around the bend" means to go crazy. Where you are thats where I wanna be And through your eyes all the things I wanna see And in the night you are my dream Youre everything to me Chorus Youre the love of my life And the breath in my prayers Take my hand lead me there I cant forget the taste of your mouth Carlos Santana. Karlie Redd (née Lewis; born April 20, 1966) is an American television personality, hip-hop artist, model and actress.She is best known for appearing as a main cast member of VH1's reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta since its premiere in June 2012. SKU: MN0037366 Musician Carlos Santana was born on July 20, 1947, in Autlán de Navarro, Mexico. "Up Around The Bend" by Creedence Clearwater Revival had a different meaning to British listeners. Santana / Dave Mathews. Santana & Dave Matthews & Carter Beauford - Love of My Life In 1986, a Stephen King novella was made into a movie, with a classic song serving as title, soundtrack and tone. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in Bb Major. Love of My Life Both Dave's part and Santana's part Based primarily from 3-14-99, Forest Aid Benefit -- I get a kick out of this version--not only because I enjoy the song, but also because, at the end, when Dave, Santana, and Tim are jamming (dance, dance, dance! I can say that it is quite accurate all the way through. You feel completly Free when you are in love. She was 33. “Smooth” is a collaboration between Matchbox 20 frontman Rob Thomas and Latin-Rock band Santana. Love of My Life was written by the award-winning Mexican-American guitarist and songwriter Carlos Santana who founded the band Santana in 1966. It became the inspiration for “Love of My Life,” a beautiful collaboration between me and Dave Matthews for the “Supernatural” album. Watch the video for Love of My Life from Santana's Supernatural for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. ; Matthew from United States According to John Reid, Freddie Mercury wrote "Love of My Life" about David Minns. Q102. I’m thankful for your love, guidance, and beautiful memories that’ll also be with me for the rest of my life. My muñequita my Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa You're my reason for reason The step in my groove Yea. Escuchen la canción para lograr tocar la parte de las 2 guitarras. Biography Early life. It smells much better than her Sk8er Boi scent, which reeks of Axe body spray and road grime. Santana: Love of My Life Of all the many collaborations that Santana engaged in for 1999’s Supernatural album, the partnership with alternative rocker Dave Matthews was one of the most interesting — at least personally. Love of my life Santana. SANTANA Love Of My Life Lyrics. Love of My Life by Santana. Love of my life Analysis of Love of my Life This reflective song is a duet between the lead guitar of Carlos Santana and the vocal of Dave Matthews, based on the melody from the third movement of Brahms’s Symphony No.3 in F major, op.90 . artist: Santana & Dave Matthews song: love of my life album: supernatural here it is the whole song right to the end. desconocido. Chris Mcnee from Nb, Canada A song and a masterpiece ; Chloe Anderson Love Of My Life, one of Queen’s many musical gems. The famed guitarist announced the death of his brother on his official Facebook account early Friday. And if you say, "This life ain't good enough" I would give my world to lift you up I could change my life to better suit your mood 'Cause you're so smooth. It went 15 times platinum in the US and won eight Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year as well as three Latin Grammy Awards including Record of the Year. Larryjohnny from Irvine, Ca Thanks for posting that bit about Brahms, Rodrigo and how Santana is playing classical music too! 80sPlanet. Subject: s/santana/love_of_my_life.tab artist: Santana & Dave Matthews song: love of my life album: supernatural here it is the whole song right to the end. Clive Davis, the man who had signed Santana to Columbia in 1968, offered him the opportunity to set up shop at his label, Arista. Cualquier duda o corrección a mi mail. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. His younger brother, Jorge, also became a professional guitarist.Santana was heavily influenced by Ritchie Valens at a time when there were very few Mexicans in American rock music.

santana love my life

Fake Love Piano Sheet Music With Letters, Lasko Fan Mount Bracket, Trader Joes Flatbread Pizza Ham, Symbol Of Edinburgh, God Of War Trials Of Sutr, Best String Cheese For Weight Loss,