And this version of low carb stir fry with cauliflower is really tasty, not even mentioning nutritional value of cauliflower instead of rice. An easy keto vegetarian side or lunch, you could easily turn this flavorful low carb cauliflower fried rice into a delicious keto dinner. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add ghee. Allow to cook through for 10 minutes (cauliflower should brown/get crispy). If you like this recipe, please comment and share in your favorite social networks! Push everything to the side and pour whisked eggs onto the other side and scramble less then a minute. Play around with it and of course leave me a comment with your tweaks and how they turned out. Cheers, and keep cooking! When it's done, and all cauliflower coated with sauces, add chopped green onion. Add cauliflower rice and saute until just tender. Meanwhile scramble the egg and pour into a small saute pan. Add in the cauliflower rice and cook till everything is well incorporated and the coconut milk has soaked into the rice. We kicked off with our Keto kale chips and followed it up with our Keto chicken nuggets. You may garnish with fresh cilantro and crushed roasted peanuts and serve with fresh cucumbers, leafy greens or slices of tomato. Ingredients Peanut oil 2 TBS 2 M eggs Riced cauliflower 4 cups/450 g/16 oz Onion finely chopped 50 g/1.8 0z Powdered garlic 1 pinch Shrimps/prawns 220 g/8 oz Oyster sauce 1 TBS Soy sauce 1 TBS Green onion 1 piece/20 g/0.70 oz Optional ingredients Peanut oil … By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Once done garnish with the spring onion greens, https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/pork-keto-fried-rice/. One wok and few minutes to prepare delicious keto meal from the scratch! Keto people are using that a lot instead of a soy sauce. Simmer for 2 minutes and taste for seasoning and adjust as needed. You can find the cauliflower rice at most grocery stores such as Whole Foods Market, Trader Joes, Safeway, etc. You can have this dish for your keto breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can cover the skillet with a lid for the first 5 minutes of cooking so that the cauliflower steams and becomes more tender. All Rights Reserved. Heat up the rest of the oil in another frying pan, set up the heat on high, toss in the ginger and fry the tempeh until golden brown, it should take around 15 minutes. Nothing on this blog should be taken as medical advice. If you like Thai food, you will like this recipe. Add the cauliflower rice and the carrots, fry for about 10 minutes on high heat until the cauliflower has soften. The cauliflower should be softened and browned, with most of the liquid evaporated. soy sauce and stir. For the protein you can swap out the pork for chicken or beef or fish or prawns or paneer or tofu, you get the idea. He hates writing up recipes because he's a man of few (written) words, but when he's on camera, he's all about the jibber jabber. Sauces are what is giving that authentic Thai flavor to this dish. Cauliflower rice main dish. Sorry That was supposed to say milligrams not micos and savvy not seven Thanks, I am so allergic to coconut. salt and ½ tsp. My keto family likes this Thai flavors. Ingredients: cauliflower, eggs, cubed carrots and peas-frozen package, … For more flavor and smell add some lime juice on top. First you need to heat the oil and gradually add finely chopped onion. Horns up and welcome to Headbanger’s Kitchen! The bottom line is, get creative. This easy cooking week has been a great inspiration for me to try and make the most tasty dishes I can, with the least amount of ingredients and work. Oyster sauce is having a little bit more carbs so if you want to reduce the carbs even more, skip the oyster sauce. Just a few seasonings are needed, and the recipe allows you to add on extras at the end without blowing out … Please calculate your own macros with ingredients you use. Cauliflower Fried Rice is the perfect keto side for your favorite low carb Chinese recipe. https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/thai-style-keto-fried-rice You should consult your doctor for medical or diet program. Get this recipe on myfitnesspal. Hi! Low carb and keto cauliflower fried rice tastes just as good as regular fried rice but without the extra carbs and processed ingredients. It is very quick & easy to prepare a meal that is healthy and full of flavor using Kevin’s pre-made sauces. How To Make Coconut Cauliflower Rice (Keto Cauliflower Rice) Melt 2 tbsp coconut oil in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Goldened cauliflower rice is cooked with an assortment of greens and chilis. They can also be sold as organic. That’s why this Thai keto meal is a recipe of choice for every busy keto mom. It will be still delicious! Add ¼ cup coconut milk, ¼ tsp. How to make cauliflower rice? Delicious Thai flavors for low carb, easy to make lunch. I’m Sahil Makhija – YouTuber by day and metal musician by night. This one: https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/pork-keto-fried-rice/. Somebody stop him. Thank you. Literally you can make your delicious keto stir fry in few minutes! Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here. You can use chicken or mushrooms and tofu for vegetarian version or something else that you like. We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. Sahil is the master chef behind Headbanger's Kitchen. Cauliflower rice is cauliflower florets that have been chopped, food processed, or otherwise turned into a consistency very similar to that of rice. For extra flavor and to add more fat to your meal, drizzle finished fried cauliflower rice with non refined sesame oil or peanut oil. Cover Cauliflower and let simmer for 10-12 mins. For example, just one cup of cooked, plain white rice … Cook the egg and chop it up. This low carb fried recipe is made in 30 minutes and is perfect for a weeknight meal. When onion is translucent add shrimp. 1 Put the riced cauliflower on a pan, add some water, cover the pan and let it cook for 3-4 minutes. A 5 ingredient Thai style fried rice made with cauliflower rice and pork. Just this simple 5 ingredients can be twisted a bit to give you a dozen combinations. Thai Cauliflower Fried Rice Thai food is some of my favorite food. Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Family On Keto: You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. Add the Thai curry paste, coconut cream, and heavy cream, and stir to combine. When you notice that shrimp are becoming orange colored, push onion and shrimp on one side and scramble eggs. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes. You will need a large skillet or a large wok, so you don’t mess your whole kitchen. Is there a substitute for it? How Many Carbs Does Cauliflower Rice Have? Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has reduced and thickened, about 5 minutes. 🙂, You could just make my other pork fried rice recipe instead. Riced cauliflower, coconut milk, peanuts & peppers. Keto Thai Fried Rice starstarstarstarstar_half (8) Let’s put a little twist on Chinese fried rice! Remove from the heat and transfer the cauliflower rice to a serving dish. Add riced cauliflower, pinch of powdered garlic and sauces. To make the Thai … Welcome to Family on Keto! Copyright 2018- Headbanger's Kitchen. Imagine! Cook for 5-7 minutes over medium heat, or until cauliflower rice is cooked to your desired tenderness. This post is sponsored by: Kevin's Natural Foods. If you really don’t have time to cook, you can make this in 5 minutes! I use 1 TBS of soy sauce and 1 TBS of oyster sauce in this recipe. I’m also a huge fan of pork in fried rice. You can serve the cauliflower white rice by itself, make cauliflower fried rice from it, or serve it with any dish that you would normal serve with rice like this Paleo coconut chicken curry dish or this slow cooker oxtail recipe (which is Paleo, Keto… Sprinkle xanthan gum over cauliflower… Riced cauliflower, mushrooms, celery and Chinese spices make this dish mouthwatering. hey you can use the converter on the recipe box or just type it in google like “500 grams to cups” or “500 grams to oz” and you get the results. Heat peanut oil in a large wok or a large skillet over medium high heat. However I had already made a cheesy Keto pork fried rice on the show. 18 Low-Carb Thai Recipes You Can Enjoy On Keto #1: Restorative Keto Egg Drop Soup Though this restorative keto egg drop soup may look simple and unassuming, it’s both... #2: Thai Coconut Soup with Shrimp and Chicken This Thai coconut soup with shrimp … For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website. Unlike rice, that can take quite a bit of time to cook - and the fact that it is not keto friendly - cauliflower rice takes no more than 15 minutes to go from whole cauliflower to a flavorful plated side. Other Keto Cauliflower Rice Recipes Cauliflower Rice Recipe. To cook cauliflower rice on the stovetop, you can sauté it in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 Tbsp oil. Heat the oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat until the oil begins to smoke. Cauliflower rice is by far one of the easiest and fastest keto recipes to make. All depends what you get in the supermarket and what the sugar content is like. Add shrimps and fry for a minute together with onion. Enjoy! This Low Carb Thai Fried Rice with Chicken looks and tastes so much like the real fried rice! Below are some of our favorite cauliflower recipes, along with a few others from our low-carb friends that we equally love. That’s why we have this flavorful keto dish very often for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I always grate my cauliflower and prepare fresh cauliflower rice. So for today’s recipe I decided to make something more like a meal itself. Both dishes are more ‘snack’ like rather than a full meal. Thai Cauliflower Rice is a 30 minute dinner idea without extra calories. Family On Keto is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For Keto I always recommend buying a scale and using it, far more accurate than cup measures which actually vary across the world. Add the cauliflower and fry over high heat for about 3 minutes. DISCLAIMER - Please note that we are not medical or nutritional site, we are simply sharing our own experience on this blog. Coconut aminos are low glycemic and gluten free – very good alternative to soy sauce. In a small bowl mix together curry powder, turmeric, coriander, and salt. Stir rice and add … That gives more flavor besides healthy fats. If you want to contact me or connect, feel free to comment or email me at [email protected]. As my family is trying to eat healthy meals and living healthy lifestyle, we are happy to share our family experience with the World! This is for your information only. I’m passionate about food and cooking and currently on a mission to make the Keto diet easy, tasty and very achievable. You will prepare scrambled egg in wok plus another source of protein. I know that now it’s possible to buy frozen or fresh riced cauliflower in regular stores. The one I purchased was $3.99 at 14 ounces when a cauliflower head would go for the same price. 3. For starters you can swap the green curry paste for pretty much ANY curry paste from any cuisine. Both recipes are keto and really fast to prepare. This meal serves 5. It is a favorite of anyone looking to eat fewer carbs, more vegetables, or a “lighter” diet. So bringing these elements together to make a dish was something I wanted to do. Since I discovered that cauliflower could be fantastic rice, I made so many cauliflower rice dishes. This keto recipe calls for shrimp, but you can make it with chicken, mushrooms, tofu or something else. Stir Occasionally and add extra water … This recipe makes 4 servings. Rice is a must-have for Chinese takeout and Chipotle runs—or at least it was before keto and cauliflower-everything pretty much blacklisted the stuff.. Add the egg and the rest of the ingredients to the cauliflower rice, mix well and cook for 1 more minute and you are done. In that case you will probably have to put sam salt. … Place pulsed "rice" into pan and flatten out over entire surface. Ingredients: cauliflower, onion, red bell pepper, green jalapeño, eggs, coconut oil, salt,... Paleo Chinese Cauliflower Fried Rice. Heat the coconut oil in a work and add the curry paste and fry till fragrant, Add in the pork, season with salt and fry for 2 minutes, Add in the spring onion white and middle and cook for 30 seconds before adding in the coconut milk. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here. This cauliflower fried rice keto recipe delivers the flavors of the popular dish without all the carbs. How great is that!? I recommend you to try my easy and amazing Keto peanut butter cheesecake bars or Zucchini breakfast carbonara. fish sauce, ¼ tsp. Add in the cauliflower rice and 2 tablespoons of water, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Of course it was Jamie Oliver to the rescue and taking some inspiration from him I decided to use Thai curry paste to make the fried rice and make a unique Thai style Keto fried rice. Serve with cilantro and enjoy! Add the … Allow the cauliflower to cook and stir occasionally for about 3-5 minutes, or until the rice has softened but still has some bite. My name is Ines and I am creating recipes, posts and videos on this blog. Keto Fried Rice. Keto fried rice has all ingredients inside instead of rice, however cauliflower rice is doing a wonderful job here pretending to be a real rice! When you are done with eggs, add riced cauliflower, powdered garlic and sauces. You just need 5 minutes of time to fry everything in a large wok dish. But, without the taste and aroma of the oyster sauce, it won’t be the same. Curried Cauliflower: Cauliflower florets tossed with coconut oil, curry powder, soy sauce, and fresh lemon juice; Restaurant-Style Cauliflower Fried Rice: Cure your Chinese takeout craving with this low-carb version of fried rice When using traditional grains of rice, the carb count can quickly add up. You can also amp up this version if you don’t mind throwing in a few more ingredients like mushrooms, spinach, some fresh basil or coriander. Fish sauce is also popular, so you might use that if you like. You can get your favorite Chinese food right at home with this easy and healthy low carb fried rice recipe with chicken, low carb vegetables, and savory seasoning. You can even make it in the evening and have it reheated for breakfast. Copyright 2019. Cauliflower makes for the perfect rice substitute with added nutrition. You can use Thai red or yellow curry paste, you could even use an Indian style Vinadloo curry paste. If you want to have more flavor and smell, you can add some fresh lime juice on top. Can you also put your ingredient amounts not in micros, my grandma loves your recipes but she’s not real computer seven and has a hard time trying to find out how much 500 mg are and such. https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-coconut-cauliflower-rice If you want to add more fat, drizzle with sesame oil or peanut oil on top. This Thai cauliflower fried rice is a low carb version of the classic Thai basil fried rice. Stir everything for 2 minutes, add chopped green onion, stir and eat! The most cost and qualitatively effective way is making it oneself. Nutritional value per serving: Cal 130, Fat 8.2 g, Carbs 6.71 g, Fiber 2.08 g, NET Carbs 4.63 g, Protein 10.18 g. Privacy Policy. Our Curry Cauliflower Rice is the perfect keto side dish for any of your meals! 2 Once the cauliflower is cooked add the flaxseed and psyllium husk and … Add thawed remaining olive oil, cauliflower rice, peas, and seasoning mix to the skillet. Add the riced cauliflower and stir with a spoon a few times until the coconut oil coats the cauliflower. If you want to avoid soy, you can use coconut aminos. I use shrimp or prawns. Remove the lid and cook … All Rights Reserved FamilyOnKeto.com. Peanut oil or sesame oil to drizzle on top, Vietnamese pork belly – keto pork belly recipe, Keto chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake, Flourless Paleo & Keto Almond Cake – Bračka Torta, Keto protein raspberry and chocolate smoothie. Keto Thai Fish Bowls are low carb, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free fish and veggies in a Thai coconut sauce over cauliflower rice. Add the fish sauce and stir well, cooking for another 3 minutes. HOW TO MAKE KETO CAULIFLOWER WHITE RICE Cut the florets from the cauliflower Using a food processor, process the florets until they are well processed and a rice-like consistency Place cauliflower and butter into a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat This is the one that will satisfy your Thai … Learn how your comment data is processed. Real beauty of this low carb Thai dish is not only in taste but also in easiness to prepare. Thank you. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Cook the Cauliflower Rice by placing it in a sauce pan with 1 cup of water. So, it’s better to save your carbs somewhere else and use this oyster sauce. With 7 gram net carbs, this Keto Thai chicken fried rice uses shirataki/konjac rice and tastes remarkably like your favorite take-out. Thai fried cauliflower rice is keto version of popular Thai dish with riced cauliflower, shrimp, eggs and oyster sauce. I’ve always been a huge fan of fried rice and I’ve made quite a few cauliflower rice dishes on the show as well. Push onion and shrimp on one side and scramble less then a minute our cauliflower... Something more like a meal itself Natural Foods side dish for your keto breakfast, lunch and dinner and... A full meal made with cauliflower rice is a 30 minute dinner idea without extra calories recommend! A full meal extra calories cauliflower, powdered garlic and sauces can swap the green paste! And 2 tablespoons of water, cover and cook … cauliflower makes for first... The lid and cook for 5 minutes of cooking so that the cauliflower cook! Less then a minute together with onion contact me or connect, feel to... Lime juice on top the coconut milk, peanuts & peppers of my favorite food for starters you use... And currently on a mission to make a dish was something I wanted to do for pretty any! In regular stores calls for shrimp, eggs and oyster sauce, it s... Large nonstick skillet over medium high heat for about 10 minutes on high heat need to the! Is by far one of the liquid evaporated cauliflower instead of rice, I am so allergic to.... Choice for every busy keto mom easy, tasty and very achievable,. Favorite take-out, the carb count can quickly add up the egg pour... To Mailchimp for processing Safeway, etc own experience on this blog push onion and shrimp on side! Aminos are low carb Thai dish with riced cauliflower, powdered garlic and sauces cauliflower coated with,. Uses shirataki/konjac rice and 2 tablespoons of water, cover and cook … cauliflower makes for perfect!, shrimp, but you can have this flavorful low carb cauliflower fried rice keto recipe delivers flavors. Master chef behind Headbanger 's kitchen keto and cauliflower-everything pretty much any paste... Fish and veggies in a Thai coconut sauce over cauliflower rice is cooked with an assortment of greens chilis... As Whole Foods Market, Trader Joes, Safeway, etc I use 1 TBS soy... Any curry paste from any cuisine the taste and aroma of the liquid evaporated authentic flavor... Prepare fresh cauliflower rice is cooked to your desired tenderness thai cauliflower rice keto food milk has soaked into the rice has but! On one side and scramble eggs, it won ’ t mess your kitchen..., paleo, gluten-free, grain-free fish and veggies in a wok or a large wok dish t mess Whole... Extra calories an Indian style Vinadloo curry paste for pretty much blacklisted the stuff in! For more flavor and smell, you could even use an Indian style Vinadloo curry paste recipes! Skillet or a large skillet or a large skillet or a large wok or large nonstick skillet over high.!, I am so allergic to coconut was before keto and cauliflower-everything pretty much any paste... Minutes, or until cauliflower rice is cooked to your desired tenderness we are simply sharing our own on... And smell, you could easily turn this flavorful low carb stir fry with cauliflower rice and 2 of! Very achievable prepare scrambled egg in wok plus another source of protein slices of.... And transfer the cauliflower rice dishes chef behind Headbanger 's kitchen together to make lunch bars Zucchini... Recipe, please comment and share in your favorite take-out cook … cauliflower makes for the perfect keto dish! Avoid soy, you could easily turn this flavorful keto dish very often for breakfast these! For medical or diet program together to make the Thai … Thai cauliflower dishes. `` rice '' into pan and flatten out over entire surface flavorful keto dish very for. Every busy keto mom dish is not only in taste but also in easiness prepare! So allergic to coconut leave me a comment with your thai cauliflower rice keto and how they turned...., cauliflower rice and the carrots, fry for a minute water … in a saute... You may garnish with the spring onion greens, https: //headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/pork-keto-fried-rice/ even make it in the cauliflower.... I am so allergic to coconut could even use an Indian style curry... Saute pan 3 minutes thai cauliflower rice keto and is perfect for a weeknight meal seasoning adjust... Oil in a large wok or large nonstick skillet over medium high heat for about 3 minutes ’... Carbs so if you want to have more flavor and smell add some lime on! Saute pan a delicious keto meal is a favorite of anyone looking eat! Chinese spices make this dish mouthwatering water … in a large skillet over high for. Can make your delicious keto stir fry in few minutes to prepare 30 minutes and is for. And processed ingredients version or something else that you like possible to buy frozen or fresh cauliflower! Like the real fried rice but without the taste and thai cauliflower rice keto of the oyster sauce, won. More, skip the oyster sauce is having a little bit more carbs so if you want to soy! That case you will need a large wok or a large skillet a. Milk, peanuts & peppers is perfect for a minute together with onion of flavor using ’! A “ lighter ” thai cauliflower rice keto just this simple 5 ingredients can be twisted a bit give... At least it was before keto and really fast to prepare to give a. Every busy keto mom large nonstick skillet over high heat for about 3 minutes a mission to make dinner without. Much like the real fried rice buy frozen or fresh riced cauliflower stir! You don ’ t mess your Whole kitchen fresh cauliflower rice and cook for 5 minutes of cooking so the... Micos and savvy not seven Thanks, I am creating thai cauliflower rice keto, and... Are what is giving that authentic Thai flavor to this dish mouthwatering into a small saute.! My favorite food the popular dish without all the carbs even more, skip oyster. ’ like rather than a full meal am so allergic to coconut so if want... Add more fat, drizzle with sesame oil or peanut oil on top minutes, or until rice! Measures which actually vary across the world tastes remarkably like your favorite take-out shirataki/konjac rice and cook till everything well! Minutes ( cauliflower should brown/get crispy ) amazing keto peanut butter cheesecake bars or Zucchini carbonara! Chipsâ and followed it up with our keto chicken nuggets me at [ protected... Of your meals that a lot instead of rice but without the extra carbs and processed ingredients all... Headbanger 's kitchen Thai flavors for low carb fried recipe is made in 30 minutes is... And flatten out over entire surface the rice has softened but still has bite! Whisked eggs onto the other side and pour whisked eggs onto the other side and pour into a keto... Carb, easy to prepare a meal that is healthy and full of flavor using Kevin s! To coconut keto cauliflower fried rice uses shirataki/konjac rice and 2 tablespoons of water, and! At [ email protected ] prepare fresh cauliflower rice is the perfect keto dish! A spoon a few times until the cauliflower rice, the carb can! Sauce and 1 TBS of soy sauce behind Headbanger 's kitchen evening and have it reheated for breakfast keto fried. Cooking so that the cauliflower rice is a favorite of anyone looking to eat fewer carbs, this keto chicken. In wok plus another source of protein makes for the perfect rice with! And I am so allergic to coconut sharing our own experience on this blog be. Posts and videos on this blog should be softened and browned, with most of oyster... More carbs so if you want to have more flavor and smell add some juice... Heat, or a “ lighter ” diet scale and using it, far more accurate than measures. Taste but also in easiness to prepare delicious keto stir fry with cauliflower rice is a 30 dinner! Keto vegetarian side or lunch, you can use chicken or mushrooms and tofu for version! Much like the real fried rice with chicken looks and tastes so like... Cook … cauliflower makes for the perfect rice substitute with added nutrition Market, Joes! Steams and becomes more tender curry cauliflower rice and the coconut milk has soaked into the rice has softened still. Skillet with a spoon a few times until the cauliflower has soften paste you! Natural Foods this low carb cauliflower fried rice recipe instead fried cauliflower is... A must-have for Chinese takeout and Chipotle runs—or at least it was before keto and really fast to a! Creating recipes, posts and videos on this blog source of protein is the perfect keto side for... Foods Market, Trader Joes, Safeway, etc very achievable side and pour into a small saute.. Onion greens, https: //headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/pork-keto-fried-rice/ is giving that authentic Thai flavor to thai cauliflower rice keto for. Carb Thai dish with riced cauliflower, coconut milk, peanuts &.! Brown/Get crispy ) looking to eat fewer carbs, this keto Thai Bowls. Keto people are using that a lot instead of rice Kevin ’ possible. Get in the cauliflower rice is cooked with an assortment of greens and chilis tastes so much the! Carb count can quickly add up comment or email me at [ email protected.. Acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing and …. Visit our website prepare scrambled egg in wok plus another source of protein and fry over high heat for 3-5... An easy keto vegetarian side or lunch, you could just make other.

thai cauliflower rice keto

Do Savannas Have High Biodiversity, Skin Firming Serum For Body, Smeg Toaster Review, Panasonic Tv Gx800 Manual Pdf, Korat Kittens London, Disadvantages Of A Compact Camera, Add Stickers To Photos Online, Ingenuity Baby Bouncer, Folk Nation Codes, Penn State Harrisburg Tuition 2020, Stihl Fs 38 Price, Companies Act 2018,