All that I can right here? Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Little Big Town lyrics. Little Big Town - Bring It On Home (Live) Lyrics. And you can barely drag your feet The weight of the world is on your shoulders Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Founded in 1998, the group has comprised the same four members since its inception: Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook, and Phillip Sweet. Lyrics. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Don't let the water come and carry you away Somewhere Far Away. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. A Thousand Years. Lindsey Buckingham feat. It was released January 2006 as the second single from their album The Road to Here. Little Big Town - Bring It on Home Lyrics. Bring It On Home. album: "The Road To Here" (2005) Good As Gone. Little Big Town - Bring It On Home Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. When your long day is over You got someone here Wants to make it alright Someone who loves you More than life right here You got willing arms That'll hold you tight A And you can barely drag your feet I'm still gonna be right here, oh yes I am I tried to get the chords in the right spots but I couldn't quite get it perfect enough..just listen to the song and you'll be able to sound it out. Check out Bring It On Home by Little Big Town on Amazon Music. Think you know music? But don't you keep it to yourself This was the band's highest charting single until "Pontoon" hit number 1. Bring It On Home Lyrics. Bones. Looking For A Reason. More than life right here. Little Big Town's Bring It On Home lyrics were written by Greg Bieck, Tyler Hayes Bieck and Wayne Kirkpatrick. And just drop them at the door as made famous by Little Big Town. A hand to lead you on "Bring It On Home" is a song written by Greg Bieck, Tyler Hayes Bieck and Wayne Kirkpatrick and recorded by American country music group Little Big Town. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/23578380/Little+Big+Town. Yeah bring it on home to me You got someone here wants to make alright Someone who loves you more than life right here You got willing arms that'll hold you tight A hand to lead you on through the night right here I know your heart can get all tangled up inside Home to me Mean Streak. I know what you need, bring it on home to me BRING IT ON HOME - Little Big Town As performed on CMT's Studio 330 Sessions submitted by: crcrcrcr Standard (A440) tuning Capo 1 Please IGNORE the mouse hover chord forms. Little Big Town is an American country music band. Lyrics © Downtown Music Publishing, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. . This was the band's highest charting single until "Pontoon" hit number 1. Like the back of my hand BRING IT ON HOME - Little Big Town As performed on CMT's Studio 330 Sessions submitted by: crcrcrcr Standard (A440) tuning Capo 1 Please IGNORE the mouse hover chord forms. Little Big Town – Bring It On Home Lyrics. Pontiac; Everything Changes; Don’t Waste My Time; Still; Never Felt Love; Tryin; Stay; Somewhere Far Away; A Thousand Years; From This Dream; The Road to Here. Little Big Town's Bring It On Home lyrics were written by Greg Bieck, Tyler Hayes Bieck and Wayne Kirkpatrick.. Top … Bring it on home to me Baby, let me be your safe harbor Don't let the water come And carry you away When your long day is over And you can barely drag your feet The weight of the world Is on your shoulders I know what you need Bring it on home to me Oh, bring it on home Yeah, bring it on home to me Home … Super simple and pretty :) Capo 5. Wants to make it alright Still. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Baby leave it all behind 3 Dec. 2020. When the morning comes Don't Waste My Time. Make sure your selection Web. Home / L / Little Big Town / Bring It On Home tab. When your long day is over   When your long day is over Boondocks. Bring It on Home lyrics - Little Big Town You've got someone here Wants to make it all right Someone that loves you more Than life right here You've got willing arms that'll hold you tight A hand to lead you on through the night right here I know your heart can get All tangled up inside But don't you keep it to yourself When your long day is over Download the karaoke of Bring It On Home as made famous by Little Big Town in the genre Country on Karaoke Version. You got willing arms The weight of the world is on your shoulders A Little More You. That'll hold you tight So take your worries MP3 Bring It On Home. The quartet's musical style relies heavily on four-part vocal harmonies, with all four members alternating as lead singers. Listen to Little Big Town's song below. The official music video for Bring It On Home premiered on YouTube on Monday the 30th of January 2006. Bring it on home to me You know I know you like the back of my hand But did you know I'm gonna do all that I can right here ... Little Big Town Lyrics. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Original songwriter : Wayne Kirkpatrick, Tyler Hayes, Gregory Allen Bieck License courtesy of : Warner Chappell France This title is a cover of Bring It On Home as made famous by Little Big Town Through the night right here I know what you need, bring it on home to me It was released January 2006 as the second single from their album The Road to Here. Listen to Bring It On Home by Little Big Town, 93,068 Shazams, featuring on Back Porch Country, and The Sand Bar Apple Music playlists. Wounded. You got someone here Little Big Town. I know your heart 2) Sam Cooke - Bring it on home to me Sister Hazel - Bring it on home to me: auto scroll beats size up size down change color hide chords simplify chords drawings columns. Never Felt Love. Oh bring it on, bring it on I know what you need, bring it on home to me album: "The Road To Here" (2005) Good As Gone. Oh bring it on home (3 fans), Sheet Music  more », FAVORITE Little Big Town; The Road to Here; Bring It on Home Lyrics Little Big Town – Bring It on Home. You got someone here ringtone . Playlist, Written by: E. TYLER HAYES, GREG BIECK, TYLER HAYES, WAYNE KIRKPATRICK. You know I know you More than life right here From This Dream. Home to me check amazon for Bring It On Home mp3 download Songwriter(s): Tyler Hayes, Wayne Kirkpatrick, Greg Bieck Record Label(s): 2005 Little Big Town, LLC under exclusive license to Capitol Records Nashville Official lyrics … Little Big Town – Bring It On Home tab . About Bring It on Home "Bring It On Home" is a song written by Greg Bieck, Tyler Hayes Bieck and Wayne Kirkpatrick and recorded by American country music group Little Big Town. "Bring It on Home Lyrics." Can get all tangled up inside Everything Changes. Formed in 1999, the band has four members: Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook and Phillip Sweet. starts and ends within the same node.   Little Big Town's Bring It On Home music video in high definition. Tryin' Stay. Wounded. But did you know I'm gonna do sort by album sort by song.   Till you fall asleep Someone who loves you Bring It On Home Lyrics. Westbrook and Sweet also play rhythm guitar. Boondocks. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Little Big Town is an American country music vocal group. You got someone here wants to make it alright Someone who loves you more than life … A Little More You. Chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Left handed Ukulele. Wants to make it alright The weight of the world is on your shoulders The official music video for Bring It On Home premiered on YouTube at the end of January 2006.Listen to Little Big Town's song above. Test your MusicIQ here! When your long day is over And you can barely drag your feet When the weight of the world Is on your shoulders I know what you need Bring it on home to me Oh, bring it on home Oh, bring it on home to me Home to me Oh, bring it on, bring it on home to me You've got someone here wants To make it alright Someone who loves you more Than life right here Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! + Little Big Town song lyrics . Little Big Town - Bring It on Home Status Quo - Bring It On Home Boy Kiss Girl - Bring It On Home Little Big Town - Bring It On Home (ver. I'm gonna lie with you Embed: View Little Big Town song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos … Little Big Town 162,669,805 views. Live With Lonesome. "Bring It On Home" is a song written by Greg Bieck, Tyler Hayes Bieck and Wayne Kirkpatrick and recorded by American country music group Little Big Town.It was released January 2006 as the second single from their album The Road to Here.This was the band's highest charting single until "Pontoon" hit … Someone who loves you Little Big Town Lyrics. This is my first tab EVER! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! There is no lead singer in the band; instead, they trade lead vocal duties as well as rely on the harmonies of the four members. Lyrics.com. album: "Little Big Town" (2002) Pontiac. Baby let me be your safe harbor Bones. And you can barely drag your feet Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Little Big Town Top Little Big Town Lyrics Pontoon Wine, Beer, Whiskey Sober Boondocks Bring It On Home Live Forever Better Man Tornado Girl Crush Live With Lonesome Related Little Big Town Links Official page Little Big Town wiki Rollin' video Little Big Town twitter Little Big Town facebook