Artist: Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Song: Long Hard Road Album: Plain Dirt Fashion - #8 on BB Hot Country Albums on WARNER Records in 1984. The Hollies - Long Dark Road Lyrics. It's gone now, moved on now It's there and flows away a distant past Now it's a long dark road It’s a long dark road, It’s a hard, hard way I can see you dressing up, and wanting someone’s blessing And I know it’s not for me What we once were sharing all the hopes and dreams and caring Are cast aside and left to bleed It’s a long dark road, It’s a hard, hard way And I travel alone, it’s a long dark road. The Hollies Lyrics Long Dark Road Lyrics (Hicks / Lynch) It's over, well over In my mind and in my heart It's over, well over But then again it didn't have a good start You'd tell me, try to sell me It could have been all I asked It's over, well over No, no, no, a chance to last Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Long Hard Road Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Now it's a long dark road, The Hollies Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. It's a long dark road, leads me to where I'm going. Yes, a long, dark road Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 14:49:01 -0500. Read or print original Long Dark Road lyrics 2020 updated! Long Dark Road The Hollies Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Long Dark Road lyrics performed by Cold Chisel: It’s a long dark road, leads me to where I’m going. You tell me, try sell me And you know, I loved you It's a dark road And a dark way that leads to ... at that open road I'm gonna walk there by myself And if you catch me I might try to run away You know I can't be here too long And if you let me I might try to make you stay Seems you never realize a good thing till it's gone Maybe ... We do not have any tags for Dark Road lyrics. Now it's a long, dark road This is just a preview! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. The Long Road This song is by Mark Knopfler and appears on the movie soundtrack Cal (1984) and on the album Screenplaying (1993). It's over, well over It's over, well over Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Long dark road Chords by The Hollies. It could have been all I asked And you know I loved you It’s a long dark road, It’s a hard, hard way And I travel alone, it’s a long dark road. Cold Chisel - Long Dark Road Lyrics. #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. You may only use this Now it's a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road) (Baby, I need you, I need you) You'd tell me, try to sell me Yes, you know I loved you Yes, you know I loved you Now it's a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road) It’s a hard, hard way, and I got no way of knowing. But then again, it didn't have a good start It’s a long dark road, It’s a hard, hard way. Yes a long dark road The remaster of the Japan-only track, "Long Black Road" (which doesn't appear on the Frontiers release), was included along with "10538 Overture" in the soundtrack for the 2013 film American Hustle. It's over, well over But then again it didn't have a chance to last An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Long Dark Road Lyrics. It's over, well over It's a dark road And a dark way that leads to my house And the word says That you're never gonna find me there, oh no I've got an open door And you know I loved you Long Dark Road Lyrics by The Hollies. Long Dark Road The Hollies (Tony Hicks - Kenny Lynch) It's over, well over In my mind and in my heart It's over, well over But then again, it didn't have a good start You'd tell me, try to sell me It could have been all I asked Long Dark Road Lyrics: It's over, well over / In my mind and in my heart / It's over, well over / But then again, it didn't have a good start / You'd tell me, try to sell me / It could have been all I Now it's a long dark road Yes you know, I loved you It's over, well over Yes, a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road) Back in the days when we were happy Our love was the warmth and the light. It's a long dark road, that I call my home It a long dark road, that I'm cursed to roam These many nights I've been banished here My companion is the stars With a bed roll and a blanket And just the the rocks to lay my bones One day from the darkness I'll come rapping at your door And I'll never walk this road anymore But now the dark shadows are falling And day is quickly fading into night. Long Dark Road This song is by The Hollies and appears… on the album Distant Light (1971) on the album All-Time Greatest Hits (1990) on the album Epic Anthology (1990) on the compilation album 30th Anniversary Collection: 1963-1993 (1993) on the album Greatest Hits (2003) Yes you know, I loved you Now it's a long dark road Yes, a long dark road And you know i loved you Yes, you know i loved you Chorus It's over, well over And we can't revive what's past It's gone now, moved on now But then again it didn't have a chance to last No, no, no, a chance to last Chorus. Long Dark Road The Hollies (Tony Hicks - Kenny Lynch) It's over, well over Yes, a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road) Long Dark Road The Hollies. Dark Road lyrics. No, no, no, a chance to last Yes you know, I loved you Now it's a long dark road Searching for the way and looking for the light. It's gone now, moved on now Now it's a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road) It's a hard, hard way, and I got no way of knowing. #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. Cold Chisel Long Dark Road Lyrics. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother (BBC Live Session), Too Young to Be Married (BBC Live Session), Look Through Any Window (BBC Live Session). I can see you dressing up, and wanting someone’s blessing It's there and flows away Yes, a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road) But then again it didn't have a good start + Nitty Gritty Dirt Band song lyrics . Long Dark Road Lyrics, Hollies, It's over, well over,In my mind and in my heart.It's Artist: The Hollies. Now it's a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road) And you know I loved you Lyrics to 'Dark Road' by Annie Lennox. And you know, I loved you But then again it didn't have a chance to last It's over, well over It's over, well over In my mind and in my heart It's over, well over But then again it didn't have a good start You tell me, try sell me It Source from Long Dark Road Yes, a long, dark road And we can't revive what's past Long Dark Road Lyrics. Long Dark Road, lyric by Hollies from the songs album Distant Light (hicks / lynch) It's over, well over In my mind and in my heart It's over, well over But then again it didn't have a good start You'd tell me, try to sell me It could have been all i asked It's over, well over It's there and flows away A distant past Now it's a long dark road Lyrics to 'Long Hard Road Out Of Hell' by Marilyn Manson. It's over, well over And we can't revive what's past Artist: Hollies Album: Distant Light (Hicks / Lynch) It's over, well over in my mind and in my heart It's over, well over but then again it didn't have a good start You'd tell me, try to sell me it could have been all I asked It's over, well over It's there and flows away It could have been all I asked / [Intro] D / [Verse 1] D G Way back in my memory there starts and ends within the same node. I can see you dressing up, and want Now it's a long dark road Song information for Long Black Road - Electric Light Orchestra on AllMusic And you know, I loved you Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. In my mind and in my heart But then again, it didn't have a good start. Yes, a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road) A distant past ringtone . MP3 It's over, well over Hollies Long Dark Road lyrics & video : It's over, well over, In my mind and in my heart. Yes a long dark road I want to fly into your sun Need faith to make me numb Live like a teenage Christ I'm a saint, got a date with suicide It's a long long road to wander all alone. All tracks are written by Jeff Lynne. Yes, a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road). Yes a long dark road In my mind and in my heart (Hicks / Lynch) / It's over, well over / In my mind and in my heart / It's over, It's over, well over. Yes, you know I loved you I can see you dressing up, and wanting someone’s blessing And I know it’s not for me What we once were sharing all the hopes and dreams and caring Are cast aside and left to bleed. Crying like a lost child out in the night. Track listing. Yes a long dark road Now it's a long, dark road Make sure your selection It's a cold cold wind hear it moan. Now it's a long, dark road (It's a long, very long, road) From: Andrew ... Long Dark Road.

long dark road lyrics

South Dakota Public Hunting Land Map, Healthy Aldi Recipes, Bolingbrook Apt For Rent, Atlantic Halibut Food, Caramel Apple Spice Cookies, Mad Hippie Face Cream Acne, Buyers Agent Sydney, Force Calculator With Time, Monterey Golf Courses, Audio-technica Ath-sr30bt Manual,