Located in the heart of Hampton only a couple blocks from Peninsula Town Center, we are sure to be able to accommodate your needs! Office Hours Tuesday. This apartment community was built in 2014 and has 4 stories with 327 units. Email. How much is rent in Hampton, VA? Its so moist that I was given a humidifier (that I have had for at least 5 months or more and no one has credited me for that or even came back and checked on the apartment) that for the record I have to dump every so often to remove the moist from my apartment. Long story short this company is all about your money. I have lived in a lot of apartments but as i said before a I am home. I had the six dollars. Last year around the holidays, for about a month, the people below us played music all night till about two in the AM. I wish I could give it zero stars! Because who watches TV without also surfing the web? I cannot wait to get out of here!! Our policy is that all late accounts are charged a 10% late fee based on the actual account balance at the time (example, a $6.00 account balance would have a $.60 late fee, a $1200 account balance would have a $120 late fee). Thursday. X. Closed. Full Name. Welcome to Marcella at Town Center! Marcella at Town Center - 101 Benevita Pl, Hampton, VA 23666 - Rated 4.8 based on 4 Reviews "We had an awesome experience with Debbie. The dishwasher leaked during its first use and it took months for them to get the new but less expensive replacement. And that's not all folks! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Not us. Rate & Review Marcella at Town Center Apartments & Townhome, Northwest Virginia Beach Apartments For Rent, Convenient Online Payments and Service Requests, HUGE 1,2, & 3 Bedroom Apartments & Townhomes, LARGE Pet Friendly with PetCare Available, Lounge w/ Billiards and Foosball, & Xbox Game Room, Lounge w/multiple large screen TVs, comfy seating and see-thru fireplace, Minutes From Shopping, Dining & Entertainment, Outdoor Grill Kitchen, Salt Water Pool, Sun Deck, Poolside grilling stations and relaxing fire pit, Resident Retreat/Event Center with Wi-Fi throughout, Seasonal Saltwater Pool with poolside Wi-Fi, Walking Distance to Peninsula Town Center. The Marcella II Apartments at Town Center includes new luxury apartments and town-homes located in Hampton, Virginia. They are not perfect as no one is but they're…, The management team at Marcella is AMAZING! SeniorHousingNet.com provides all the available details for facilities or services that Somerset at Town Center provides at 211 Marcella Road, Hampton, VA, 98116. I have not had many issues with my unit at…, I live here now and i totally agree with EVERYTHING you said! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. The area also provides an eclectic array of dining options for patrons residing on or visiting the peninsula. Its in a prime location and everything you need is at most 10 minutes away. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. I have a loft and couldn't ask for anything better. Or sign in if you already have an account, Marcella at Town Center Apartments & Townhome. 101 Benevita Place Hampton, VA 23666 . The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Stunning fixtures and finishes, from the beautiful maple shaker-style cabinets and … Tearing walls apart and fixing it, we have had to move our furniture around numerous of times so they can get to the leaks. My apartment is huge and pretty even though it looks nothing like what I was shown. and that monster is not paying me to do so) There is also this rude girl that sit at the front. Boyd builders done it right.why not build with Excellency for many apartment tenants will potential home owners. Restaurants. Woot Woot! Offer ends December 31, 2020. Message (250 character limit) * Required Field. Just a few steps away, cozy up to the toasty warm firepit. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Welcome to Marcella at Town Center! Employer Spotlight: Health Care & Pharmacy! SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. How did you hear about us? IT IS CONSTANT... oh and the water here is really bad. The first thing you'll notice inside these homes is bigger is better. It was added to your apartment to combat the moisture due the fish tank that is creating moisture in your home. Its right next to the new peninsula town center which is a really nice shopping center. Seriously????? Kettlebells, medicine balls, and free weights are also ways you can 'get the muscles'.

marcella at town center

Is Madison Reed Better Than Drugstore, Bosch Tool Kit For Home Use, Rental Homes In Houston With Bad Credit, Grilled Cheese Recipe, Bamboo Pop Yarn Patterns, Cuny School Of Medicine Ccny, Are Boxelder Bugs Harmful, How To Mount A Floor Fan On The Wall,