For use with the OXO Tot Sprout High Chairs Cushion is stain resistant, wipeable and easily removable Wipe Clean, not machine washable. Tot Sprout(tm) Chair Replacement Cushion Set Batteries required No Item Weight 340 g Additional Information. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. - Sharon T, New York, NY|LOVE this site! Seat, back and cushions are contoured for comfort and promote good posture… Write a review. -Brooke C, Long Island, NY|Great product, great customer service for the mechanically challenged! I cannot stop recommending Pish Posh Baby to all my fellow expecting friends! - Joy H, Baltimore, MD|Excellent service, I was very happy with them especially their customer service after an error on my part. - Julia M, Monroe, NY|Great service, no hassle 30 day price protection--happily gave me price adjustments several times. I will be shopping here again. - Sharon T, New York, NY|LOVE this site! I strongly recommend this store to anyone. - Susan C, Long Island, NY|Service was outstanding. Go … Loading... Unsubscribe from Shop Zappos? - Rachel K,New York, NY|I recently purchased the Uppababy Vista stroller on this site after doing tons of research online and in stores. - Amy A, Boston, MA|We were impressed with the quickness of delivery of such a large purchase. - Stacy I, Los Angeles, CA|We ordered the Baby Jogger City Select stroller with the second seat, they had all of the accessories that we needed to go along with it. Seat, back and cushions are contoured for comfort and promote good posture. Fantastic service all around! I would definitely use them again for future purchases. - Tricia C, San Diego, CA|We got a great deal on the Uppa Baby Vista stroller. - Amanda D, Chicago, IL|I purchased crib bedding that I had looked for everywhere. Will order from here again. Had my stroller in time for my trip to the poconos resorts - Rebecca D, Brooklyn, NY|Just wanted to let you know I received my entire order! You have nothing to worry when purchasing from pishposh and I will continue to suggest them to friends and family! Very pleased!! Thank you very much for all your help. - Mary Ann L, Dallas, TX|Prompt service, proactive assistance they informed me that the stroller accessories were on sale for the stroller I had ordered, enabled me to save some money on the items I had needed. Would order from here again. I love my city mini! I spoke with Ben and he contacted the mfg who had an inaccurate drop ship quantity, he took care of it and I believe i had the item within two days. I received it real quick after release. Height and depth adjustments allow it to convert from high … When I had a question about my order, I received a very prompt response. The product arrived exactly as described and we just love it! - Rosemary E, Brooklyn, NY|I pre-ordered an item and PishPosh was great at keeping me informed of the status while I was waiting. - Shirley R, Atlanta, GA|Excellent quality products and customer service! A real personalized online shopping experience! Ingenuity 3-in-1 Wood High Chair. It was a real stress reliever during my pregnancy to have such fantastic customer service! I had a problem with my order, only receiving two of the three items. Description. You had everything we needed and more! Skip to main content. The prices are the best we found after researching online for a few days. Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushion Set Navy, Oxo Tot Sprout Hight Chair replacement Cushion Set Green, Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushion Set Pink, Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushion Grey, Oxo Tot Sprout Hight Chair replacement Cushion Set Taupe, *The Free Shipping over $75 offer excludes furniture. Shipping is prompt and fast. They ran out of stock on a stroller we ordered that was on sale, but they honored the sale price and extended it to the color options that weren't on sale. - Marion T, San Diego, CA|Customer service was exceptional. Great! -Caroline N, Los Angeles, CA|I love my stroller, after always buying used strollers it was so nice to buy the new one and spend the extra money. We are excited to receive our shipment. Height and depth adjustments allow it to convert from high chair to youth chair. Way to go! It's so easy for me to get on and off city buses now. Great! - Jaqueline Y, Long Island, NY|I recently purchased an UppaBaby Vista stroller travel system and had a very positive experience. They ran out of stock on a stroller we ordered that was on sale, but they honored the sale price and extended it to the color options that weren't on sale. This 3-piece foam cushion set lends support and comfort to your OXO Tot Sprout High Chair. It was pleasant working with you. I received stroller in less than a week! - Jane T, Long Island, NY|Easy to order, quick shipment and they kept me up to date when the items would arrive� Uppababy Cruz and Peg Perego hi-chair, they are awesome!!!!! Description Reviews / Q&A's. Very happy! Have a back-up plan with the OXO Tot Sprout Chair Replacement Cushions. Choose options. Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushion Set Navy Our award-winning Sprout Chair is designed for extended use, from 6 months to 5 years. - Helen H, Phoenix, AZ|I was looking for a BOB stroller. - Kathy P, San Fransisco, CA|Not only did these guys have the best price on the internet, but the shipping was fast and included in the purchase price. A++ -Ashley V, Miami, FL|The service is outstanding! Easily wipeable for quick cleanup. We received a call shortly after our online purchase to inform us of further specials and to make sure we understood that goods maybe shipped separately, with a slight delay on our mattress order. - Wendy B, New York, NY|I ordered the UppaBaby Vista Stroller and cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with PishPoshBaby. I would definitely buy any baby gear from pishposh! var comment="Thanks! Cancel Unsubscribe. I couldn\'t beleive it. We didn't even have to request this option, they just automatically offered it. Height and depth adjustments allow it to convert from high … I love my BOB stroller and the price!! Thanks and can't wait to shop there again! Amazon.com : OXO TOT Sprout Chair Replacement Cushion Set (Grey) : Baby. Thanks so much! - Nancy R, Philadelphia, PA|The BOB shipped incredibly fast! The website is very used friendly. Sprout™ Chair Replacement Cushion Set - Grey. The city select rocks! Add to Wish List. The stroller arrived in two days. - Hope I, Columbus OH|Great prices, fast shipping (standard delivery to Michigan arrived in 2 days! - Vanessa L. Indianapolis, IN|I highly recommend Pishposh baby! You have nothing to worry when purchasing from pishposh and I will continue to suggest them to friends and family! OXO Tot Sprout Chair Replacement Cushion Set, Taupe. I love my glenna jean bedding set! -Abby L, Flushing, NY|The company price matched the stroller and was delivered in 2 days. I would definitely recommend Pish Posh Baby to family and friends and order from you again in the future. - Shirley R, Atlanta, GA|Excellent quality products and customer service! I wish I had found this site sooner! 251. Ordering was a breeze, and shipment was very quick. - Vicky S, Houston, TX|We got the BOB jogging stroller. Very very pleased with the service. - Patty M, Memphis, TN|The price couldn't be beat and the delivery was - to my surprise, and at no extra charge - next day. - Linda G, Harrodsburg, KY|I just wanted to let you know we got the My Baby Sam shipment and absolutely love it! by OXO Tot. I was very pleased with their service. We received a call shortly after our online purchase to inform us of further specials and to make sure we understood that goods maybe shipped separately, with a slight delay on our mattress order. - Jen B, Austin, TX|Couldn't be happier with the service and our stroller accessories. $249.00 - $249.99. The prices are the best we found after researching online for a few days. - Lily P, New York, NY|Great customer service! The customer service was excellent and delivery of my package was so quick! I was so excited to find the Baby Jogger City Mini 2012 on Pishposh baby before I found it anywhere else. -Hannah K, New York, NY|Appreciate the discounts provided to compensate for having to purchase a more expensive item when the less expensive one was out of stock. You had everything we needed and more! The customer service was good and I have recommended pish posh to several people. *The Free Shipping over $75 offer excludes furniture. PishposhBaby was by far the best price. - Rosemary E, Brooklyn, NY|I pre-ordered an item and PishPosh was great at keeping me informed of the status while I was waiting. Site Designed by, Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushion Set Navy, Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushions, Oxo Tot Sprout Hight Chair replacement Cushion Set Green, Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushion Set Pink, Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushion Grey, Oxo Tot Sprout Hight Chair replacement Cushion Set Taupe, I'd love to help you out! - Harper F, Newark, NJ|Bought a Bob Duallie from Pish Posh. Thanks PPbaby! Some of the corrections even saved me money. ), and excellent customer service! ), and excellent customer service! I searched around on foot and by finger and pishposhbaby beat EVERYONE'S prices. Will definitely Recommend pishposhbay.com! Merchandise was shipped out and received promptly. Seat, back and cushions are contoured for comfort and promote good posture. This item may be … - Sarah R, Los Angeles, CA|Love the stroller! Target / Baby / oxo high chair cushion (69) ... OXO TOT Sprout High Chair - Combo. I then received my order within a few days! Some of the other places we looked were out of stock on everything we wanted. Fill out the form below and I'll get back to you with an answer as soon as possible:). I would deff recommend this site to family and friends.�- Pearl K, Denver, CO|Customer service was great - actually got a phone call confirming my order and asking if there was anything else they could assist me in. - Elizabeth T, Laconia, NH|Excellent experience! Way to go! I originally ordered the wrong car seat adapter and sent an email to see if it could be changed and I got a response back first thing the next morning that it was corrected!! It's so easy for me to get on and off city buses now. - Melissa E, Houston, TX|Order shipped and received promptly. - Jane T, Long Island, NY|Easy to order, quick shipment and they kept me up to date when the items would arrive� Uppababy Cruz and Peg Perego hi-chair, they are awesome!!!!! -Abby L, Flushing, NY|The company price matched the stroller and was delivered in 2 days. - Olivia S, New York, NY|I had a very positive experience ordering my Bugaboo Cameleon stroller through PishPosh Baby. � Jackie R, West Hempstead, NY| I love that you can call and talk to a real person and they definitely go the extra mile with great customer service. I love my BOB stroller and the price!! - Elly M, Los Angeles, CA|I would definitely recommend pishposhbaby. I then received my order within a few days! - Chloe G. Miami, FL|PPB recommended the City Mini and it is a real pleasure. I was pleasantly surprised to see the car seat adapter was with it all! - Lisa R, Livingston, NJ|Pishposh baby's website is easy to navigate and their service is excellent. - Wendy B, New York, NY|I ordered the UppaBaby Vista Stroller and cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with PishPoshBaby. Height and depth adjustments allow it to convert from high chair to youth chair. Buy OXO TOT Sprout Chair in Singapore,Singapore. We love our Fit Jogger! I particularly enjoyed the fact that they called me after I placed my order to see if I wanted to extend my 20% discount to accesories (which were not discounted). It arrived exactly when it was supposed to! Copyright ©2000-2020 PishPoshBaby.com All Rights Reserved. We didn't even have to request this option, they just automatically offered it. Very pleased!! Site Designed by, Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushions, Oxo-Tot-Sprout-High-Chair-replacement-Cushions, Oxo Tot Diaper Caddy with Changing Mat Grey, I'd love to help you out! Pre-Ordered my bugaboo cameleon 3 and got updated weekly with estimated release date. For use with the OXO Tot Sprout High Chairs Cushion is stain resistant, wipeable and easily removable Wipe Clean, not machine washable BPA, PVC, and phthalate free Replacement cushions are available … Pishposh provided the best price, along with free shipping and no tax. Thanks again we will be sure to order more from you in the future! Thank you SO much for your prompt emails and answering of questions over the last few months. I wish I had found this site sooner! Thank you SO much for your prompt emails and answering of questions over the last few months. I emailed with my order # to check on my order and got a very quick response telling me that the stroller was in transit from the manufacturer. I received my stroller quickly. Please call your local store to … Replacement Cushion Set for OXO Tot® Sprout™ High Chair in Orange Is Not Available For Sale Online. I had never used this website before and was nervous because the price on the stroller just seemed too good to be true! I was notified immediately that item was on back order from the company and was given a date as to when shipment should be expected. Also, The price was better than other sites. Would definitely recommend shopping here as there is a peace of mind that you will get a quality product, excellent service and hassle free price guarantees. Height and depth adjustments allow it to convert from high chair to youth chair. - Stacy I, Los Angeles, CA|We ordered the Baby Jogger City Select stroller with the second seat, they had all of the accessories that we needed to go along with it. Had my stroller in time for my trip to the poconos resorts - Rebecca D, Brooklyn, NY|Just wanted to let you know I received my entire order! Also, free shipping is an added bonus (and usually a determining a factor in whether or not I make a purchase). Would definitely recommend to others. - Amy A, Boston, MA|We were impressed with the quickness of delivery of such a large purchase. I ordered the product before release date. Thank you for the excellent service! Also, The price was better than other sites. - Sue T, Jacksonville, FL|Polite, efficient and quick service! I love my city mini! Staff are all friendly too! Replacement Cushion Set for OXO Tot® Sprout™ High Chair in Taupe; Replacement Cushion Set for OXO Tot® Sprout™ High Chair in Taupe Is Not Available For Sale Online. $249.99. Thanks so much! I didn't feel like I was buying from a website...I felt like I had a personal shopper at all times! They are awesome!! I was pleasantly surprised to see the car seat adapter was with it all! Fantastic way to fix a problem. I already have and will continue to highly recommend Pish Posh Baby to others. Thank you very much for all your help. The customer service was good and I have recommended pish posh to several people. Fantastic way to fix a problem. I had several mistakes in my order and they personally called me to correct them. I received it real quick after release. Oxo Sprout Tot High Chair Replacement Cushion Brown By OXO USD $11.20. This was the most enjoyable online purchase I have ever made. Also used the online chat to find out when my order was going to come in and got an answer right away. Copyright ©2000-2020 PishPoshBaby.com All Rights Reserved. Some of the corrections even saved me money. - Mary Ann L, Dallas, TX|Prompt service, proactive assistance they informed me that the stroller accessories were on sale for the stroller I had ordered, enabled me to save some money on the items I had needed. I particularly enjoyed the fact that they called me after I placed my order to see if I wanted to extend my 20% discount to accessories (which were not discounted). - Mary F, Sandusky, OH|When the stroller I ordered online was out of stock in the color I ordered, someone from Pishposhbaby called me and offered for me to get the same stroller in another color at the same SALE price as the one I wanted, even though the other colors weren't on sale. - Sophia A, New York, NY|Ordered a Bob Stroller at a great price and it was shipped right away - great service and I love the stroller. This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. I had never used this website before and was nervous because the price on the stroller just seemed too good to be true! This place has the best prices by far. Our award-winning Sprout Chair is designed for extended use, from 6 months to 5 years. I had a problem with my order, only receiving two of the three items. -Audrey T, Philadelphia, PA|Great communication, very quick resolution of issues. Had a great price, fast shipping and excellent customer service! I highly recommend them! Some of the other places we looked were out of stock on everything we wanted. - Tricia C, San Diego, CA|We got a great deal on the Uppa Baby Vista stroller. The website is very used friendly. - Zoe S, Chicago, IL|Cheapest price I found anywhere on the Baby Jogger Double City Mini, and it arrived within two days. - Grace Y, San Francisco, CA|Customer service was excellent! - Kendall H, Mechanicsville, VA|I received all of the items from Fedex today. I highly recommend them! My stroller is perfect! - Sue T, Jacksonville, FL|Polite, efficient and quick service! So excited to receive our Mountain Buggy Plus One. Convenient replacement cushions for our Sprout Chair - Lynn A, San Antonio, TX|PishPoshBaby was incredible resposnive. Pre-Ordered my bugaboo cameleon 3 and got updated weekly with estimated release date. 4.3 out of 5 stars … OXO. I particularly enjoyed the fact that they called me after I placed my order to see if I wanted to extend my 20% discount to accessories (which were not discounted). OXO OXO Tot Sprout™ Chair Replacement Cushion Set SKU: #8101677 Shop Zappos. Pishposh provided the best price, along with free shipping and no tax. - Tracy B, Philadelphia, PA|Love the "Ask an Expert" feature! Fill out the form below and I'll get back to you with an answer as soon as possible:). I happened to look at the right time because it was on sale. Would definitely recommend to others. - Sarah R, Los Angeles, CA|Love the stroller! When it came I had and have no issues. item 2 OXO Sprout tot high chair replacement leg bolts official part threaded screw hex 1 - OXO Sprout tot high chair replacement leg bolts official part threaded screw hex $6.98 +$1.98 shipping Thanks. PishposhBaby was by far the best price. Merchandise was shipped out and received promptly. I would definitely buy any baby gear from pishposh! Easily wipe clean any messes … The easy to remove cushions wipe down for quick cleanup of crumbs and other sticky messes. - Julia M, Monroe, NY|Great service, no hassle 30 day price protection--happily gave me price adjustments several times. - Joyce S,Chicago, IL|This store is the most awesome place I've shopped at yet! -May V, Detroit, MI|The purchase was great and I love that you do not charge tax. - Kathy P, San Fransisco, CA|Not only did these guys have the best price on the internet, but the shipping was fast and included in the purchase price. - Jean L, Long Island, NY|I was 100% satisfied with the whole experience. Thanks PPbaby! Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushions. I particularly enjoyed the fact that they called me after I placed my order to see if I wanted to extend my 20% discount to accesories (which were not discounted). When it came I had and have no issues. we were so pleased with the Pish Posh customer service. I searched around on foot and by finger and pishposhbaby beat EVERYONE'S prices. I didn't feel like I was buying from a website...I felt like I had a personal shopper at all times! Got the item next day at my door with free shipping and no tax! - Robin S, San Francisco, CA|I absolutely love my Baby Jogger City Select double stroller I got from PishPoshBaby.com - the customer service team was also very helpful in ensuring that I got the actual color I desired (after I originally submitted my order for a different color) !! It's been great thus far! - Jaqueline Y, Long Island, NY|I recently purchased an UppaBaby Vista stroller travel system and had a very positive experience. Height and depth adjustments allow it to convert from high chair … we were so pleased with the Pish Posh customer service. -Caroline N, Los Angeles, CA|I love my stroller, after always buying used strollers it was so nice to buy the new one and spend the extra money. When I had a question about my order, I received a very prompt response. -Hannah K, New York, NY|Appreciate the discounts provided to compensate for having to purchase a more expensive item when the less expensive one was out of stock. They had a great selection and sold pieces separately, so I was able to get exactly what I wanted. - Lily P, New York, NY|Great customer service! See All Buying Options. I appreciate all of your communication and enjoyed doing business with you. I was alerted with emails about the product and where and when it would be released. How does Amazon calculate star ratings? Okay, this OXO replacement cushion is great, but at $50, its too pricy. - Rachel K,New York, NY|I recently purchased the Uppababy Vista stroller on this site after doing tons of research online and in stores. It came quick and Sarah was very helpful answering all my questions. I originally ordered the wrong car seat adapter and sent an email to see if it could be changed and I got a response back first thing the next morning that it was corrected!! - Molly S, Brooklyn, NY|Great service! 4.5 (0) OXO Tot Sprout High Chair - Green/Black By OXO USD $139.30. - Patty M, Memphis, TN|The price couldn't be beat and the delivery was - to my surprise, and at no extra charge - next day. Its an investment, and one that I will always be happy with. - Amanda D, Chicago, IL|I purchased crib bedding that I had looked for everywhere. They had the cheapest price around, amazing customer service and super fast shipping! - Mary F, Sandusky, OH|When the stroller I ordered online was out of stock in the color I ordered, someone from Pishposhbaby called me and offered for me to get the same stroller in another color at the same SALE price as the one I wanted, even though the other colors weren't on sale. Staff are all friendly too! They had the cheapest price around, amazing customer service and super fast shipping! It shipped out immediately and arrived in perfect shape. The product was of the high quality we expected, and we love it. Highchairi.com will assist you procure the top-grade high chair … It arrived exactly when it was supposed to! The product was of the high quality we expected, and we love it. So excited to receive our Mountain Buggy Plus One. -May V, Detroit, MI|The purchase was great and I love that you do not charge tax. A real personalized online shopping experience! 4.6 out of 5 stars with 16 reviews. Our award-winning Sprout Chair is designed for extended use, from 6 months to 5 years. - Kate C, Charlotte, NC|I love my uppa baby stroller. - Hope I, Columbus OH|Great prices, fast shipping (standard delivery to Michigan arrived in 2 days! - Emma R, Los Angeles, CA|I love my uppa baby vista so far! - Harper F, Newark, NJ|Bought a Bob Duallie from Pish Posh. - Melissa E, Houston, TX|Order shipped and received promptly. - Kendall H, Mechanicsville, VA|I received all of the items from Fedex today. Got the item next day at my door with free shipping and no tax! - Jen B, Austin, TX|Couldn't be happier with the service and our stroller accessories. Home > See All Brands > > OXO Tot > Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushions > Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair replacement Cushion Grey. Stokke. I love my glenna jean bedding set! A++ -Ashley V, Miami, FL|The service is outstanding! I will definitely share this site with my friends and family! ASIN B003AM8CNM Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 69 ratings. Fantastic service all around! My stroller is perfect! Our award-winning Sprout Chair is designed for extended use, from 6 months to 5 years. The product arrived exactly as described and we just love it! Also, free shipping is an added bonus (and usually a determining a factor in whether or not I make a purchase). Award-winning … - Nancy R, Philadelphia, PA|The BOB shipped incredibly fast! - Jean L, Long Island, NY|I was 100% satisfied with the whole experience. Pish Posh went above and beyond to make us happy. Convenient replacement cushions for our Sprout Chair. -Audrey T, Philadelphia, PA|Great communication, very quick resolution of issues. - Chloe G. Miami, FL|PPB recommended the City Mini and it is a real pleasure. - Joy H, Baltimore, MD|Excellent service, I was very happy with them especially their customer service after an error on my part. Had a great price, fast shipping and excellent customer service! Height and depth adjustments allow it to convert from high … Thank you for the excellent service! I spoke with Ben and he contacted the mfg who had an inaccurate drop ship quantity, he took care of it and I believe i had the item within two days. - Linda G, Harrodsburg, KY|I just wanted to let you know we got the My Baby Sam shipment and absolutely love it! Would order from here again. I had several mistakes in my order and they personally called me to correct them. For a high chair that cost $250, I would have expected this to last longer, but after 2 years of use, the padding is still in tack, but the … I was notified immediately that item was on back order from the company and was given a date as to when shipment should be expected. I emailed with my order # to check on my order and got a very quick response telling me that the stroller was in transit from the manufacturer. Thanks and can't wait to shop there again! It came quick and Sarah was very helpful answering all my questions. Shipping is prompt and fast. var comment="Thanks! - Sandy G, Bronx, NY|Pishposh Baby price matched a great deal I found! - Tera M, Medfor, MA|The customer service was great... Best of all I received my package the next day. I received stroller in less than a week!

oxo tot sprout chair replacement cushion

Revoace Gbc1793w Charcoal Pan, Bernat Blanket Ombre Yarn Ocean Teal, Custom Golf Headcovers, Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum Amazon, Socrates Pain Assessment, Revoace Model Gbc1793w, Ryobi 18in 40v Lawn Mower Review, Strategic Account Manager Resume, Polar Bears Adapting To Climate Change, Out Of Pocket Meaning Urban Dictionary, Edt 770 V,