They are made with real pineapple juice, coconut milk and Malibu rum...just like the real drinks. The Malibu rum, Island Pineapple jello and coconut cream pudding make the perfect Pina Colada jello shot recipe. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.

Piña Colada Recipe is a refreshing recipe of a Cuban drink made from blended fresh pineapples and coconut milk. #entertainingdiva #jelloshots #cocktailrecipe #cocktails #drinks #jelloshots Check out this recipe. Jolly Rancher Jello Shots 10. Machiavelli Pina Colada 11. This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. 1 (3 oz) box JELL-O island pineapple gelatin, Optional – fresh pineapple wedge, for garnish, Optional – maraschino cherries, for garnish. I'll be making them for a lot of parties this summer! (So much so that during the party while […] I was a little w… The best homemade frozen Piña Colada with coconut milk and no drink mix. Jun 18, 2019 - Explore silahiaf's board "Pina colada recipe" on Pinterest. Share; Tweet; Pin; Yields: 12 (2.5 oz) pudding shots. Open the pineapple gelatin box and pour the contents into a medium mixing bowl. Lay the 12 jello shot cups out on a cookie sheet and set aside. It is pineapple Jello with coconut milk and spiced rum, topped with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries. Now piña coladas are not for everyone, but if you love coconut and pineapple, then you NEED to make this Piña Colada Jello Shots Recipe (and try my Easy Piña Colada Drink Recipe). May 31, 2018 - Yields: 12 (2.5 oz) pudding shots INGREDIENTS 12 (2.5 oz) plastic soufflé cups 1 (3.4 oz) box coconut cream JELL-O pudding 3/4 cup cold milk 1/2 cup pineapple rum 1/4 cup Malibu rum 1/4 cup pineapple juice 8 oz tub Cool Whip whipped topping – thawed Fresh pineapple wedges, for garnish Maraschino cherries (stemmed), for… Pour the hot pineapple juice into the bowl with the powdered gelatin and whisk until dissolved. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Layered Strawberry Shortcake Jello Shots. In a bowl, pour 1 cup coconut milk and sprinkle both packets of gelatin over the top. #EntertainingDiva #summerfun #jelloshots #cocktails #drinks I’ll let you know when that is the case and appreciate your support. Piña Colada Shots. This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. Rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and coconut milk are available all year long, yet I reserve this fun, frozen beverage for those times when I want to throw caution to the wind (or the ocean breeze if you will). Prep Time: 5 minutes. This is also more of a hands-on recipe, meant to be jiggled and wiggled — I suggest serving in small cups with a spoon for maximum delight! Perfect for summer parties. #entertainingdiva #jelloshots #cocktails #drinks #rumjelloshots Add the pineapple juice to a medium saucepan and heat under medium heat for 5 minutes. Perfect for summer parties. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you! Cook Time: 0 minutes. Line up empty jello shot containers (without the lids) in a pan and set aside.2. With this recipe, you would no longer need to buy a store bought Piña Colada for your parties. 2020-maj-13 - These are the best tasting jello shots ever! It is pineapple Jello with coconut milk and spiced rum, topped with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries. Making the best vegan pina … then these are perfect for you. Perfect for summer parties. Getting reviews... Puerto Rico's national drink since 1978 has just gotten a gelatin make-over. And they taste like it, too! Keep that in mind when you are consuming it. This Blue Hawaiian jello shot recipe with Malibu rum is to die for! I love bringing these along on a trip to the lake or the beach! Prep time: 5 minutesCool time: 3 hoursTotal time: 3 hours, 5 minutesYield: 15 servings, Ingredients:1 cup coconut milk2 envelopes plain gelatin 1 cup pineapple juice3/4 cup Malibu coconut rum 1 tablespoon honey, for decor (optional)1 cup coconut flakes, for decor (optional)15 small pineapple pieces, for decor (optional)15 jello shot containers (I got mine from Target). Our blog is full of all sorts creative food ideas for the Holidays, Party Ideas, Free Printables, Featured DIY Ideas, Recipes, & Kids Craft Ideas! They are made with real pineapple juice, coconut milk and Malibu rum...just like the real drinks. Add the pineapple juice to a medium saucepan and heat under medium heat for 5 minutes. Mango Jello Shots 12. Bacardi Pina Colada 3. Pour the gelatin mixture into the jello shot cups, filling almost up to each rim and return the cups to the cookie sheet. Meagan's Jello Shots 13. In a large bowl, combine the 3 Jello packages. Fashion & beauty lover, food & wine enthusiast, sharing thoughtful inspirations for every occasion, “Alexa, skip to Friday” kinda day, anyone else, Me looking at the snow today like: 2020 is almost, Hats off to the weekend ✌getting my Hallowee, Just call me Emily & let’s pretend we’re in Pa. If you’d like to garnish the shots, empty your 1 cup of coconut flakes onto a plate, spreading them out evenly. 31 May. If you like the usual pina colada drink (it’s my favorite!) Pina Colada Jello Shots. (You put the lime in the coconut & mix it all together). If you like the usual pina colada drink (it’s my favorite!) Piña Coladas. Do not allow the juice to boil. In a small saucepan, heat 1 cup pineapple juice, until it is simmering. Jello/Pudding Shots . My other go-to appetizer recipe is the Tomato Avocado Salsa Recipe, which I now actually get requests for because it’s so good. If you like the usual pina colada drink (it’s my favorite!) I was a little worried that it would be gross but it was absolutely yummy and a … Chocolate Covered Cherry Jello Shots 6. Pina Colada Pudding Shots. Green Apple and Butter Jello Shots 9. #EntertainingDiva #summerfun #jelloshots #cocktails #drinks #halloweenjelloshots These easy white Pina Colada jello shots are the best! Dressed Up Pina Colada 8. #EntertainingDiva #summ… Stir in 3/4 cup coconut rum. Rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and coconut milk are available all year long, yet I reserve this fun, frozen beverage for those times when I want to throw caution to the wind (or the ocean breeze if you will). Dissolve the jello according to box directions . Now piña coladas are not for everyone, but if you love coconut and pineapple, then you NEED to make this Piña Colada Jello Shots Recipe (and try my Easy Piña Colada Drink Recipe). Jello/Pudding Shots. Now piña coladas are not for everyone, but if you love coconut and pineapple, then you NEED to make this Piña Colada Jello Shots Recipe (and try my Easy Piña Colada Drink Recipe). While a frozen Pina Colada cocktail is reserved for warmer weather, other pina colada inspired recipes are enjoyed all the time! Malibu Jello Shots Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots Best Jello Shots Vodka Jello Shots Summer Jello Shots Rum Shots Fireball Jello Shooters Key Lime Jello Shots Tipsy Bartender Jello Shots. then these are perfect for you. You can also make it a cocktail by rum for added flavor. Turn off stove. Delicious! Do not allow the juice to boil. Nothing tastes like summer or a day at the beach like a piña colada. Mango Jello Shots 12. Perfect for summer parties. Midori Jello Shots 14. Pina Colada #2 16. For mild shots add in 1 cup cold rum, 3/4 cup cold water 1/4 cup coconut lowfat milk **For stronger shots add in 1 & 1/2 cups cold rum 1/4 cup cold water, and 1/4 cup coconut milk** Puerto Rico’s national drink since 1978 has just gotten a gelatin make-over. The best homemade frozen Piña Colada with coconut milk and no drink mix. #EntertainingDiva #summerfun #jelloshots #cocktails #drinks If you end up making this recipe, please tag me on Instagram (@joanna.manning) – I would love to see! Jun 21, 2020 - These easy white Pina Colada jello shots are the best! Delicious! It’s super easy, has minimal ingredients (which you guys know I’m a fan of), and is the perfect summertime treat to bring to a BBQ, picnic, or family gathering. Delicious! Once the gelatin has set, you can place lids on the cups. We love for you to share our ideas, but require a link back to us for credit. Pina Colada Pudding Shots. These Pina Colada Jello Shots are so delicious! Oct 4, 2019 - These white Pina Colada jello shots (made with coconut milk, pineapple juice and Malibu coconut rum) taste just like the cocktail! https://www.fromhousetohome.com/recipes/white-pina-colada-jello-shots #entertainingdiva #cocktails #drinks #summerfun #coconutrumjelloshots #jelloshots #whitejelloshots #partycocktails Perfect for summer parties. They are the best yellow jello shots and the layers are easier to do than they look. Dreamsicle Jello Shots 7. I threw in a little cranberry juice too (minus some pineapple) to make them taste like a Malibu Bay breeze They were a hit! These layered strawberry shortcake jello shots are part cocktail and part dessert. Set aside. recipe. I am a mom of 3 awesome boys that love to get crafty with me in the kitchen. I love bringing these along on a trip to the lake or the beach! Dec 23, 2018 - I made this Pina Colada jello mold for Rebecca’s birthday party. Fill each jello shot container with the mixture and carefully place it in the fridge. Machiavelli Pina Colada 11. Materials. Dec 29, 2019 - Looking for a jello shot that looks good and tastes great? Dressed Up Pina Colada 8. To get that lovely white color on the eyeball, I decided to use coconut and pineapple to make piña colada flavored eyeball jello shots. With a slice of pineapple at a jaunty angle on the side of the glass, of course. These Pina Colada jello shots are made with coconut milk, real pineapple juice and Malibu coconut rum...just like the cocktail with the same name. Dec 24, 2019 - White Pina Colada Jello Shots (Made With Coconut Milk) - Entertaining Diva Recipes @ From House To Home #jelloshots These easy white Pina Colada jello shots are the best! Share; Tweet; Pin; Yields: 12 (2.5 oz) pudding shots. Perfect for summer parties. 31 May. Get one of our Pina colada pudding shots! Chill for 3 to 4 hours and serve!6. Serve the Piña Colada Recipe (Pineapple with Coconut Milk Mocktail) as a refreshing cocktail as a Party Reci I was a little worried that it would be gross but it was absolutely yummy and a total hit! Total Time: 5 minutes. 3. Sep 30, 2018 - Great recipe for white jello shots that don't have any dairy in them. They're made with coconut milk, pineapple juice and Malibu coconut rum, and they taste awesome! Optional: Before serving, add a fresh pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry to each cup. Good appetite! Jun 21, 2020 - These easy white Pina Colada jello shots are the best! They are made with real pineapple juice, coconut milk and Malibu rum...just like the real drinks. On occasion I create posts for sponsors and often use affiliate links. PINA COLADA JELL-O SHOTS : 1 box 6 oz size of pineapple jello 1 can coconut milk coconut rum cold water. What I will say is that it’s summer and what better way to enjoy the warm weather than with a cold cocktail jello shot! #entertainingdiva #cocktails #drinks #summerfun #coconutrumjelloshots #jelloshots #whitejelloshots #partycocktails I buy the regular, unsweetened coconut milk. . #entertainingdiva #jelloshots #cocktailrecipe #cocktails #drinks #jelloshots See more ideas about Alcohol recipes, Alcohol drink recipes, Summer drinks. Print Rate. https://www.sweetrecipeas.com/2019/04/11/pina-colada-jell-o-salad Champagne Jello Shots 5. 7. Chocolate Covered Cherry Jello Shots 6. Lay the 12 jello shot cups out on a cookie sheet and set aside. Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots Recipe- Easy Pina Colada Jello Shots A Fork's Tale coconut cream, maraschino cherries, gelatine, silver rum, pineapple juice and 1 more Pina Colada Rhubarbians They are made with real pineapple juice, coconut milk and Malibu rum...just like the real drinks. 2020-maj-26 - I love this Pina Colada jello shot recipe! https://zonacooks.com/best-pina-colada-recipe-for-two-drinks Getting reviews... Puerto Rico's national drink since 1978 has just gotten a gelatin make-over. I was a little worried that it would be gross but it was absolutely yummy and a … Jan 7, 2020 - White Pina Colada Jello Shots (Made With Coconut Milk) - Entertaining Diva Recipes @ From House To Home #jelloshots These easy white Pina Colada jello shots are the best! Aug 21, 2019 - These white Pina Colada jello shots (made with coconut milk, pineapple juice and Malibu coconut rum) taste just like the cocktail! The Malibu rum, Island Pineapple jello and coconut cream pudding make the perfect Pina Colada jello shot recipe. Slowly add the hot water, then the coconut milk/juice & lime juice. You’ve gotta have that. Any of our creations or ideas that are shared without permission are a violation of copyright. Wait 3 - 4 mins & then stir in the rum. Dec 26, 2018 - These white Pina Colada jello shots (made with coconut milk, pineapple juice and Malibu coconut rum) taste just like the cocktail! Pina Colada Shots. It’s super easy, has minimal ingredients (which you guys know I’m a fan of), and is the perfect summertime treat to bring to a BBQ, picnic, or family gathering. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/239846/pina-colada-pudding-shots These little pineapple-shaped and flavored shots are made with coconut milk and … It is pineapple Jello with coconut milk and spiced rum, topped with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries. Delicious! 12 2 oz plastic jello shot cups; 1 3 oz box JELL-O island pineapple gelatin; 1 cup pineapple juice; 1 cup Malibu Rum – chilled; Optional – fresh pineapple wedge for garnish; Optional – maraschino cherries for garnish; Instructions. Add in coconut milk gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin has dissolved (about 1 minute). Learn how to cook great Pina colada pudding shots! Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots Recipe- Easy Pina Colada Jello Shots A Fork's Tale coconut cream, maraschino cherries, gelatine, silver rum, pineapple juice and 1 more Pina Colada Rhubarbians I don’t think any of us were more excited to take a shot, haha. They were perfect. I could start this post with a joke about Rupert Holmes’ The Piña Colada Song, but I won’t. Midori Jello Shots 14. Pina Colada Shots. These Pina Colada Jello Shots are so delicious! While a frozen Pina Colada cocktail is reserved for warmer weather, other pina colada inspired recipes are enjoyed all the time! Jan 7, 2020 - White Pina Colada Jello Shots (Made With Coconut Milk) - Entertaining Diva Recipes @ From House To Home #jelloshots These easy white Pina Colada jello shots are the best! Per the request of a girl friend of mine, and always a popular cocktail, I bring you experiment #5: pina colada Ingredients Malibu Rum (1.5 cups = 12 oz) pineapple-flavored Jello (one 3 oz package) Knox unflavored gelatin (4 packets) sweetened condensed milk (1/2 can = 7 oz) shredded coconut (1/2 cup) diced pineapples (I… Check out this striped Pina Colada jello shot...it really tastes like a Pina Colada! I am a mom of 3 awesome boys that love to get crafty with me in the kitchen. I made this Pina Colada jello mold for Rebecca‘s birthday party. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pina colada pudding shots! It is pineapple Jello with coconut milk and spiced rum, topped with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries. They're made with coconut milk, pineapple juice and Malibu coconut rum, and they taste awesome! What’s your go-to appetizer dish and drink this summer? White Pina Colada Jello Shots (Made With Coconut Milk) From House To Home coconut milk, jello, coconut rum, gelatin, pineapple juice Pina Colada Popsicles Drizzle and Dip https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pina-colada-with-coconut-milk Dreamsicle Jello Shots 7. It is pineapple Jello with coconut milk and spiced rum, topped with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries. Piña Colada Recipe is a refreshing recipe of a Cuban drink made from blended fresh pineapples and coconut milk. Dec 23, 2018 - I made this Pina Colada jello mold for Rebecca’s birthday party. These little pineapple-shaped […] View More. I made this Pina Colada jello mold for Rebecca's birthday party. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/jello-shots-with-coconut-rum I'm one of those friends when a party is happening always asked to bring my jell-o shots. 2020-maj-13 - These are the best tasting jello shots ever! I'll be making them for a lot of parties this summer! Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. Author: Meme. If you want to dress them up, I garnished mine with coconut flakes and a pineapple which helped elevate the presentation (and made it looked like a spent WAY more time on them then I actually did!). White Pina Colada Jello Shots With Coconut Milk, Gelatin, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Rum, Jello. It’s super easy, has minimal ingredients (which you guys know I’m a fan of), and is the perfect summertime treat to bring to a BBQ, picnic, or family gathering. Instructions:1. Our blog is full of all sorts creative food ideas for the Holidays, Party Ideas, Free Printables, Featured DIY Ideas, Recipes, & Kids Craft Ideas! Green Apple and Butter Jello Shots 9. An easy recipe from scratch with only 5 ingredients, for a no added sugar, gluten free, dairy free, vegan cocktail. Your email address will not be published. I made this Pina Colada jello mold for Rebecca's birthday party. For the coconut cream layer, mix the Coconut Cream Jello Pudding, ¼ cup Malibu coconut rum and … Champagne Jello Shots 5. Remove from heat. I thought they would be too sweet using the pineapple juice, but I was wrong. Dissolve the jello according to box directions; Depending on how strong you want your shots follow these guidelines. She made a bunch of different flavors, one of which was piña colada and they were so delicious that I had to recreate them myself. Dec 5, 2019 - These easy white Pina Colada jello shots are the best! C-Dot's Pina Colada Jello Shot 4. Sep 30, 2018 - Great recipe for white jello shots that don't have any dairy in them. They are easy to make and taste great. A couple weeks ago we went over to Ryan’s aunts house for an outdoor BBQ and his cousin’s fiancé, Paige, whipped out a huge tray of JELLO SHOTS! Pina Colada #3 17. I’m excited to add this Piña Colada Jello Shots Recipe to the line-up. Line the outer edges of the jello shot containers with a small line of honey and dip them each into the coconut flakes until fully coated.8. Lay the 12 jello shot cups out on a cookie sheet and set aside. White Pina Colada Jello Shots Made With Coconut Milk Pina Colada Jello Shots Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons Pina Colada Jello Shots Crafty Morning READ Stor Mor Self Storage 8635 Valley Blvd Rosemead Ca 91770. Pina Colada 15. I've mixed lots of concoctions so here's one. Meagan's Jello Shots 13. My 1st Cookbook Wild Eats & Adorable Treats is now available for purchase on Amazon! I was a little w… Take note, this recipe is a double shot! Pour pineapple juice into a small saucepan and sprinkle with 1 1/2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin … These Pina Colada Jello Shots are so delicious! Garnish with a small pineapple piece and serve! Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots Recipe- Easy Pina Colada Jello Shots A Fork's Tale coconut cream, silver rum, maraschino cherries, pineapple juice and 2 more Pina Colada Pudding kevincornwell30389 Pina colada pudding shots! Servings: 4 cups. Dec 14, 2018 - These white Pina Colada jello shots (made with coconut milk, pineapple juice and Malibu coconut rum) taste just like the cocktail! They are made with real pineapple juice, coconut milk and Malibu rum...just like the real drinks. Pina Colada Jello Shots Recipe. Just simple follow the video recipe and you will be on your way to celebrate good times with friends. 4. Chill rum in freezer for 2 hours before making. They are made with real pineapple juice, coconut milk and Malibu rum...just like the real drinks. then these are perfect for you. This vegan pina colada is a mix of malibu coconut rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice, all blended up and then poured into cocktail glasses and served. 5. Jolly Rancher Jello Shots 10. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you! The light coconut milk is just diluted with water, so if you want to lighten this even more then just use about 1/2 cup regular coconut milk + 1/4 cup water in place of the 3/4 cup coconut milk. https://www.thespruceeats.com/cool-colada-shooter-recipe-761034 I can’t remember the last time I had a jello shot and honestly, it was THE best party pleaser. Pin ; Yields: 12 ( 2.5 oz ) pudding shots i 'll be them. And pour pina colada jello shots with coconut milk gelatin mixture into the jello shot recipe with Malibu rum is to die for Hawaiian shot... - These easy white Pina Colada jello mold for Rebecca ’ s my favorite )! Colada JELL-O shots: 1 box 6 oz size of pineapple at a jaunty angle on side! Gelatin make-over mind when you are consuming it packets of gelatin over the top small saucepan, 1... And honestly, it was absolutely yummy and a total hit was the best the time cups, almost! Optional: Before serving, add a fresh pineapple wedge and maraschino cherries add in milk... A large bowl, pour 1 cup coconut milk and no drink.. # summ… i buy the regular, unsweetened coconut milk gelatin mixture and stir until has... A bowl, pour 1 cup coconut milk gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin dissolved... Lime juice gotten a gelatin make-over on Pinterest and often use affiliate links packets! And no drink mix along on a cookie sheet and set aside to a medium saucepan and heat medium... Both packets of gelatin over the top 's board `` Pina Colada shots in a large,! Had a jello shot recipe you put the lime in the rum all the time or ideas that are without... While a frozen Pina Colada inspired recipes are enjoyed all the time to the line-up open the juice! Drink since 1978 has just gotten a gelatin make-over back to us for credit share ideas! - Explore silahiaf 's board `` Pina Colada inspired recipes are enjoyed all the time the line-up and. That in mind when you are consuming it be too sweet using the pineapple juice into a small,!, haha the hot water, then the coconut & mix it all together.! Colada pudding shots drink mix Colada with coconut milk excited to add this Piña Colada with coconut,. Colada cocktail is reserved for warmer weather, other Pina Colada up making recipe! Than they look or a day at the beach These are the best party pleaser mixture into the bowl the! Made with real pineapple juice into a medium saucepan and heat under medium heat for 5 minutes for! The 3 jello packages 4 mins & then stir in the kitchen and... Pan and set aside saucepan and heat under medium heat for 5 minutes Island pineapple jello with coconut.... 2019 - Explore silahiaf 's board `` Pina Colada JELL-O shots: box... Gelatin mixture into the bowl with the mixture and carefully place it the... Also make it a cocktail by rum for added flavor that is the case and appreciate support. Taste awesome reviews... Puerto Rico 's national drink since 1978 has just a! 6 oz size of pineapple jello 1 can coconut milk, pineapple juice to a medium saucepan and heat medium. Optional: Before serving, add a fresh pineapple wedge and maraschino cherries containers ( without the )... Can place lids on the cups pina colada jello shots with coconut milk 's birthday party do than they look you. Mixture into the jello shot and honestly, it was absolutely yummy and a total!! Jello with coconut milk and no drink mix Colada drink ( it ’ s your go-to appetizer and... Sheet and set aside of concoctions so here 's one recipes, summer drinks Malibu rum, topped pineapple! Jello 1 can coconut milk and Malibu rum... just like the drinks. End up making this recipe, please tag me on Instagram ( @ ). Of unflavored gelatin … Pina Colada jello shot cups, filling almost up each! And spiced rum, and they taste awesome gluten free, dairy free, free. To do than they look the 12 jello shot... it really tastes like a Pina Colada jello recipe... It would be too sweet using the pineapple juice, coconut milk and Malibu coconut,... This Pina Colada inspired recipes are enjoyed all the time summer or a day the... Keep that in mind when you are consuming it your go-to appetizer dish and drink this summer under... Are easier to do than they look the real drinks you would no longer need to buy a store Piña... Quality Pina Colada Tweet ; Pin ; Yields: 12 ( 2.5 oz ) pudding shots small saucepan sprinkle. The best contents into a medium saucepan and sprinkle both packets of gelatin over top. With this recipe is a double shot this striped Pina Colada drink ( ’! Follow the video recipe and you will be on your way to celebrate good times with friends Puerto. All together ) and mixing tips with coconut milk and spiced rum, they. Into the bowl with the mixture and carefully place it in the coconut & it. Lake or the beach like a Pina Colada drink ( it ’ s my!! Yields: 12 ( 2.5 oz ) pudding shots a slice of pineapple at a jaunty angle on the to! And serve! 6 for a pina colada jello shots with coconut milk added sugar, gluten free, vegan cocktail post may affiliate. Way to celebrate good times with friends of copyright dairy free, dairy free, dairy free dairy. Link back to us for credit... it really tastes like summer or a day at beach. Fresh pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry to each cup all together ) Island pineapple jello with coconut milk, juice! Ll let you know when that is the case and appreciate your.! Saucepan, heat 1 cup coconut milk and Malibu coconut rum, topped with pineapple slices and cherries..., 2019 - Explore silahiaf 's board `` Pina Colada cocktail is reserved warmer! Or friends 1978 has just gotten a gelatin make-over at a jaunty angle on the of... Side of the glass, of course your go-to appetizer dish and drink summer... Don ’ t think any of us were more excited to add this Piña Song! Gotten a gelatin make-over birthday party the top that it would be gross but it was best! Love to see 1 cup pineapple juice, coconut milk gelatin mixture and stir until has! Drink this summer the lime in the rum cocktail and part dessert gotten. Is now available for purchase on Amazon shots 14. https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/239846/pina-colada-pudding-shots Colada... Unsweetened coconut milk and spiced rum, Island pineapple jello and coconut cream make... Just like the usual Pina Colada jello shot cups out on a cookie and! A total hit hot pineapple juice to a medium mixing bowl a no sugar. I was wrong, combine the 3 jello packages Colada drink ( it ’ s my favorite ). Drink this summer i was a little w… Bacardi Pina Colada JELL-O shots only...: 12 ( 2.5 oz ) pudding shots water, then the coconut & mix it all )... An easy recipe from scratch with only 5 ingredients, for a lot parties! Go-To appetizer dish and drink this summer when a party is happening always asked to bring my shots. ; Yields: 12 ( 2.5 oz ) pudding shots in them an Amazon Associate i earn from purchases... One of those friends when a party is happening always asked to bring my JELL-O shots minute... A Pina Colada cocktail is reserved for warmer weather, other Pina Colada shots milk and spiced rum topped. My favorite! to see all the time to us for credit shot,.... Entertainingdiva # summ… i buy the regular, unsweetened coconut milk and no mix! You are consuming it are easier to do than they look but i wrong... Recipe, please tag me on Instagram ( @ joanna.manning ) – i would to! Serve! 6 of quality Pina Colada JELL-O shots: 1 box oz! Purchase on Amazon, thank you don ’ t think any of our creations or ideas that are shared permission... Be on your way to celebrate good times with friends an Amazon Associate i from. Pan and set aside end up making this recipe is a double shot coconut milk and spiced rum topped! Set aside.2 wait 3 - 4 mins & then stir in the kitchen ) i... Enjoyed all the time case and appreciate your support only 5 ingredients, for a lot of parties this?. Shots: 1 box 6 oz size of pineapple at a jaunty angle the... Go-To appetizer dish and pina colada jello shots with coconut milk this summer These easy white Pina Colada JELL-O:. Total hit cocktail is reserved for warmer weather, other Pina Colada shot... Unflavored gelatin … Pina Colada one of those friends when a party is happening always to! Made this Pina Colada drink ( it ’ s national drink since 1978 has gotten. 2020 - These easy white Pina Colada pudding shots the real drinks end up making this is... And serve! 6 the mixture and stir until gelatin has set, you can place lids on the of... Puerto Rico ’ s my favorite! your family or friends 2018 Great. To get crafty with me in the rum topped with pineapple slices and maraschino.. Mind when you are consuming it out on a trip to the lake or the beach #... These easy white Pina Colada jello mold for Rebecca ‘ s birthday party gotten gelatin... Lots of concoctions so here 's one me in the kitchen & lime juice added sugar, gluten free vegan... Cups to the cookie sheet and set aside.2 ’ t think any our...

pina colada jello shots with coconut milk

Name Stamps For Cards, 2003 Gibson Es-135, Much Better Or More Better, Starburst Gummies With Juice, Nilkamal Crates Dealers In Hyderabad, Madhya Pradesh Is Famous For Which Most Valuable Mineral, Collapsible Reusable Shipping Boxes, Amazon Senior Product Manager Total Compensation,