I can certainly recommend Smeg for service. So far, the dryer had to be replaced as repair was attempted 3 times but could not be fixed, the dishwasher soap dispenser does not open during the wash cycle, the ignition on the gas hob stopped working last week, the oven is useless - it has uneven heat as can be seen if using it to bake and... the lopsided and unevenly browned results and the lights had to be replaced on the controls as they broke. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Further details in the disclaimer. If I wash a load on "Cotton" it comes out with only miniscule dampness, feels fairly dry to the touch, and does NOT smell freshly laundered. l works well. This site is run entirely by myself, an engineer with 40 years experience in the white goods trade. A washing machine of this type and price should last longer. I'll be going back to a Fisher & Paykel top loader soon as I can afford it.!! Hi Troy. Can you kindly email us direc... Read more, Rodney my review is based purely on your products longevity from the day it was out of box and installed in our home. From 1 review … Steve contact me via email quite quickly, the very next day we had a call from a plumber who arranged to replace the washer motor FOC. ; it uses less water; it uses less laundry detergent; replacing the top loader means the laundry seems so much BIGGER; we now have that extra bench space; did I say it is whisper quiet! After working perfectly for 3 years and as promised our SMEG SAW816 has stopped working and is out of warranty. Buyer beware. Dear Heather, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your details. We recommend NOT TO BUY A SMEG washer! Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Once she has this information, she will be in direct contact with you.RegardsSmeg, Hi I have a Smeg saw7514 it just stays on 28 minutes with the drain pumps running and won’t let you do anything else? Replacement motor broke after 5 months of normal usage for a family of 4 - BUT parts only have a 3 month warranty :( So this otherwise excellent product is useless, the motors in this model are poor quality. I haven't tried the 1600 spin cycle out yet, but at 1200 it's whisper quiet and it scarcely moves. Dear Andy, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact details... Read more. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Why subscribe to Which – what’s the catch. Smeg WMFABAZ1 Washing Machine Review I’m always open to novelties, and this washing machine is definitely novel. washing machine reviews to find the best washing machines from Miele, Beko and Bosch, Hotpoint and more and keep your clothes looking better for longer. 4.5 out of 5 stars 238. Have you contacted us to discuss these problems? But this washing machine had a noise issue from the beginning and they replaced the drum under warranty but didn’t solve the issue. Made no difference.My wife is sending in a letter of complaint.Nando, Hi Steve,I didn't think we would get any action but I must say Smeg have come good and replaced our faulty machine with a new one.So for the time being all is well again and it seems this newer mode... Read more. Dear King, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact details... Read more. Initially I was happy they replaced the washing machine, but I was also told they stopped selling washing machines. No charges will be incurred by me. Plenty of options with it, including anti-crease and pet hair removal (with a friendly reminder in the manual to never wash your pets in the machine). Let's hope SMEG service can do the right thing and put it right. I bought SMEG as I thought it was a high quality brand & paid a lot of money in the hope that this machine would last a long time. Not sure if that's going to turn out to be a problem, but I'm just tipping the water away and then getting on with the next load. Today, the washing machine tries to start its program but doesn't proceed, making the machine inoperable. Ransom Spares is a family company with over 1 million white goods appliance spare parts for sale. Regards, Steve Cullen, Smeg make the WORST, most unreliable appliances I have ever owned. Smeg, Washer Motor broke just inside warranty period (2) years. I want to thank all at Smeg for the very pleasing level of customer care. SMEG WMF147X-2 Washing Machine Reviews. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Before the machine broke down the wash was not great, quick wash would simply wet your clothes and not clean them, cottons wash would leave them thrashed and worn looking and gentle cycle is what I've compromised using but I still need to pre wash/scrub and clothes that need a real clean. Regarding the spin adjustment; fast spin (1600max) leaves the clothes more dry but stiff. Your trust is our top concern. Disguising a washing machine as a fridge is clearly going to cost a lot of money and have a niche fan base, so I have to wonder what the point is. If you push the start button too long, it will not start but go to the end of the cycle. I have to wait until Monday to call the appliance repair company, who based on my many past experiences with them, won't be available until probably a week later to come out and look at the machine, and as it looks like an electronics problem, I probably won't have a washing machine for weeks. Only down sides after owning it for all of 4 hours are that it make absolutely no sound when it's finished the cycle - not even a brief 'ding'. See it at www.smeg.com Nothing different to what's been reported in the below reviews. Calls to both SMEG and the distributor could not resolve our question about the water inputs. Some brands have firmly established themselves in this niche by … I was informed that the new motor only had a warranty that lasted until the original machines warranty expired (essentially the next day) but when speaking with the warranty team they advised that should anything untoward happen over the next year or so to just give them a call. I don't know what to think now, other than they lied to me. Hi Bek, could you please email our National Service Manager, steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your details and the problems you are experiencing with your machine. Replacement motor broke after 5 months of normal usage for a family of 4 - BUT parts only have a 3 month warranty :( So this otherwise excellent product is useless, the motors in this model are poor quality. It is fairly quiet running. At the end of wash cycle it repeats the spin cycle over and over and over again. If you do not shut the door very firmly, it might decide to not start at all. Recently purchased Smeg Washer SAW816 and dryer SAHP7. I wish we had never bought any smeg appliances and would love it if I could send them all back and get my money back and buy ANY other brand of appliance - even the cheapest around would have to be better than smeg. Should have paid the money for a Miele. On the plus side there’s a handy storage compartment inside the fake door similar to inside a fridge door. ... Smeg Retro Style Coffee Maker Machine, 17.3 x 12.8 x 11.3, Cream. After a washing cycle, most of it still remained in the cup dispenser. Rodney my review is based purely on your products longevity from the day it was out of box and installed in our home. Here is the thing. 5 months after delivery, started having problems. Regards, Steve Cullen, Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines. This has to be the worst washing machine we have ever had! Firstly it covers the washing machine up, which is great when not in use but. Still, worked fine until today, Oct. 13, 2020. A good washing machine is essential to every household, and while they all serve the same purpose, the variety of machines available can make purchasing one a puzzle. I need to go to machine and switch it off completely and then hope that when you restart it, that it doesn't repeat issue.... but it does. The machine when starting a cycle starts to fill up with water, then empties, then fills, then empties, then fills, then empties then stops and says "End". Regards, Steve Cullen. So very disappointed. Smeg BLF01BLUS Retro Style Blender with 6 Cups Tritan BPA-Free Jug, Detachable Stainless Steel Dual Blades, Overload Motor Protection, 4 Speeds and 3 Preset Programs in Black 2.5 out of 5 stars 5 … The problem was fixed in less than 36 hours after Steve got invo... Read more. There is an "Anti-crease" function if you want to reduce creasing and this is achieved by limiting spin speed and finishing with slower cycles to 'fluff' up the clothes. This is my 1st front loader & I hate it! If you do not shut the door very firmly, it might decide to not start at all. In fact most of the photos I can find of it give no clue that it’s really a 7Kg washing machine – even on Smeg’s web site. Thank you Steve and the team SMEG. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Smeg launched the Fab line of fridges in 1997, and they're retro in every sense of the word. I have to restart the drying process in Extra Dry once again in order to completely dry the clothes. Now it's paused during or after the wash cycle for over an hour now & not going into the rinse cycle. I have coped with it as it does the job but now after 4 and half years it is not spinning. It’s very thin though so unlikely to be that much use. Frankly, you can buy the best washing machine available for less money (Miele) so if you have that kind of money to spend you’d be seriously better off with a A 7Kg Miele. Regards, I believe this should be able to use lot more than the 4.5 years. Learn how your comment data is processed. Also, it's pink, and super cute. Well the Smeg Retro machines have a max spin speed of 1600 rpm, whereas the WMF147X has 1400 rpm, a plus point to the Retro washers, on the other had the Retro washing … Look like motor is having a issue. Although Smeg’s Fab line began with their iconic fridges, most appliance experts and long-term Smeg … Smeg KLF03CRUS 50's Retro Style Aesthetic Electric Kettle with Embossed Logo, Cream. Not a big issue. -. Neglected to state these washer/dryer set was purchased from Winnings. I had the Smeg SAW816 delivered earlier today after my 4 year old Samsung developed a leak in the tub. Dear Emma, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact details... Read more. Taking a combination of customer reviews from the leading retailers, such as Currys, Amazon and eBuyer, the review score is built to give you an accurate impression of how good the SMEG WMF147X-2 Washing Machine … I would also expect the extra door to make the washing machine quieter, but according to some reviews it’s, “noisy” on spin. To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. Also, the detergent dispenser is full of water after the wash has finished. A bit harsh! Not only does it have the 1950s retro style, but it’s disguised as a fridge. I wish I had read this site before I purchased this machine. I wish I had read this site before I purchased this machine. Smeg Retro Washing Machines You’ve got a Smeg fridge now you’d like a matching Smeg retro washing machine. Regards FREE Shipping by Amazon. Smeg WM16AAA Reviews Click here if this is your business. I never had these problems with my Miele washer and dryer. Regards, Steve Cullen. At the end of wash cycle it repeats the spin cycle over and over and over again. We thought this would be great as it was a good brand but as it turns out its not that great.. Only ONE complaint. The noisiest thing about it is when the water drains down the sink tube. Likewise, in order to dry my clothes, I've had to resort to "Extra Dry" (2 hrs 55 minutes) and those clothes will still come out with a slight feel of dampness. This keeps repeating and the wash never starts. However, this can be a tricky feat if your mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with. AMAZING customer service. Regards I have always been very fussy to have a clean, stain free wash, unfortunately I don't have that anymore ... this is the most disappointing washer I have ever owned, ashamed to hang my wash out on the line. Dear ztt,Thanks for your review. Dear Nando, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at, act details. Could you please email our National Service Manager, steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your telephone contact details, add... Read more, SMEG representatives have contacted me and a service date has been organised. Not only does it have the 1950s retro style, but it’s disguised as a … Along with other items from the Smeg 50's Retro Style collection, the uniquefeatures of the LBB14 washing machine, a reissue of the LBB16 model, have changed themodus operandi of household … I am sick of it. The days of poodle skirts and soda shoppes may be in the distant past, but retro-inspired home goods are still going strong. Energy Rating A+++ Compare SHEET. 1st broke in August 2015 & needed the motor replaced. I had to check to see if it even had any water in it. Main electronic board was replaced yesterday. Looking at online review of the Victoria line I see a large volume of people with the same issue. Today, my washing machine stopped working. Having a fridge door at the front has a few consequences. WRITE A REVIEW ★☆☆☆☆ 1 / 5. Don't tell me Beko is the same but half the price because I looked into that too and the cheaper ones were all too tall. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. If on the other hand you have the money to buy a novel washing machine and don’t care as long as it washes and spins then go for it. If you take out a trial offer for Which? Will advise further. Skip Comments Note: Comments often contain very useful and extra information. It is clearly a quality issue with this product. problem using liquid detergent. This has to be the worst washing machine we have ever had! The distributors service department (in Sydney) are sympathetic and want to find a solution. Hi Bek, could you please email our National Service Manager, certain how to best rectify the problem. One of the SMEG service technician came and installed a new motor, free of charge. It’s so quiet, the laundry comes up so clean and just damp, I’ve cut the time down on my dryer so it’s a perfect appliance for our household, would highly recommend. This house and contents are being sold and we are glad to be selling this washer too. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. I'm sick of this. The service from SMEG has been first rate so far and their representatives very pleasan... Read more. WHT1114LSIN A washing machine of this type and price should last longer. The service from SMEG has been first rate so far and their representatives very pleasan... t. Hoping that the machine once fixed will last longer than it has so far. A manual for this model was downloaded online and a diagram showed hot and cold water inputs. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Today, my washing machine stopped working. The retro design hides a wide 300mm porthole for your … Dear Craig, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact detail... Read more, Steve contact me via email quite quickly, the very next day we had a call from a plumber who arranged to replace the washer motor FOC. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. My SMEG 7514 has suddenly stopped working. Very poor Smeg. Wish I'd never bought it - I want my money back, Dear Catriona, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at, he purchase receipt. Which is why this retro-style washing machine with an integrated sink from Smeg is so brilliant. It does not wash clothes well and I often have to put they twice on a long cycle, the dryer is nearly as equally bad. Buy Smeg Washing Machines and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! "Does it have HOT and COLD input, or COLD only?" Once he has this information, he can as... Read more, Washer Motor broke just inside warranty period (2) years. The 2 year warranty ceased 8 days over. Smeg SAW7514 / SAW816 has been discontinued. See it at www.smeg.com i can't find anything in the user manual under trouble shooting and don't know what to do. no issues....Hopefully we wont be posting any more.. Dear King, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at, Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines, Beko WMY7046LB2 / WMY8046LB2 / WMY9046LB2. Smeg. 5 months after delivery, started having problems. Less than a year ago, I purchased a smeg gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Latest Smeg Washing Machine reviews, ratings from genuine shoppers. I wish I bought something else. Oct. 2, 2020, tech came out, said Child Lock was on (Odd as I never touch those 'buttons'). 95. Bought May 2015 from Appliance Online based on great Choice Review. Current prices are around £800. Excellent customer service. page –Why subscribe to Which – what’s the catch? $199.95 $ 199. I... Read more. So far, the dryer had to be replaced as repair was attempted 3 times but could not be fixed, the dishwasher soap dispenser does not open during the wash cycle, the ignition on the gas hob stopped working last week, the oven is useless - it has uneven heat as can be seen if using it to bake and...Read more. Dear Annoyed L,Could you please email service@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number and mark it to the attention of Lesley. They had someone out the next day and he replaced the motor with no issues at all. From what I have read from other reviews and on social this seems to be a common issue and I note this model is discontinued. I’m always open to novelties, and this washing machine is definitely novel. When our clothes became 'stuck' in the machine after the washer had been interrupted mid-cycle by a power outage, we called service. Similar opinion? More fool me.I have contacted the service department and am awaiting a response. Once he has this information, he can ascertain how to best rectify the problem. Washing machine is working fine now. I can not recommend SMEG front loading washers at all based on our experience, 2 years is simply not good enough life-span. SMEG representatives have contacted me and a service date has been organised. Our washing machines reviews … I like the look, I like the crazy concept even, but it doesn’t appear to be a great washing machine, especially when you can buy a Miele for less. Really, it is a terrific and smart machine, that washes really well, with no fuss, and shows all those moods of 'new fangledness', Hi Troy. This machine is such a disappointment! However there’s always room for a bit of fun. ress and the problems you are experiencing with your appliance. Going to a laundromat with a young toddler in tow on your limited days off of work is not much fun!! These tend to be more energy efficient than top loaders, using the help of gravity to tumble clothes. Cycle starts but then barrel does not fill with water and clothes don't get washed. A Smeg Is half that and below. Smeg Washing Machines. Whilst we were keen to get a hot & cold model, the benefits of a COLD only washer have been explained and we would now choose a COLD only model. Smeg SAW7514 / SAW816 (Front Loading Washing Machine): 2.1 out of 5 stars from 18 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. it seems to drain the water and do it all over again. You see now. Whether you love or loath being in the kitchen, our community of reviewers have determined that out of almost 5,000 appliances on ProductReview.com.au, these are the best available! SMEG ALL SPIN AND NO WASH. We paid well above average for this washing machine purchased in April 2014 on the promise of a very quiet machine and very high quality. you can see what they think of this model as they’ve reviewed it. Sept. 28, 2020 I walked into the laundry room to see LED display was on and had error code CLO blinking. Smeg. It's an 8kg model, so smaller than my previous 8.5kg one, but I figured it was worth the sacrifice to not have to pull my laundry room about. Never buying Smeg again. Never again. The Smeg is only 840mm high which was perfect. Once I have thi... Read more. Our Email address is: service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Checked the belt but it is fine. Washing Machine Cream LBB14CR-2: Smeg designed in Italy, has functional characteristics of quality with a design that combines style and high technology. Was: ... Smeg WMFABP1 cream retro style washing machine … Now "I told you so" from my wife is heard often after my resisting the change for so many years, under the false impression that the old Hoover top loader was the best and my thinking "they don't make them like this any more". Can you kindly email or call our Tech Support team at techsupport@smeg.com.au or telephone on 02 8667 4888 to see if we can assist you over the telephone, if not you might need to organise a service call.

smeg retro washing machine review

Nikon P1000 Moon Mode, Salary Of Automobile Engineer In Audi, Non Alcoholic Drinks With Heavy Cream, How Is Nylon Made, Rock Candy Controller Not Working Pc, Cinco Ranch Homes For Sale With Pool,